Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

Discus and support Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It was suggested that I move this post over here from the purchases forum: Hi! I haven't yet looked for assistance on these forums. I pre-ordered... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SquirrelBurrito, Mar 8, 2016.

  1. Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...


    It was suggested that I move this post over here from the purchases forum:

    Hi!

    I haven't yet looked for assistance on these forums. I pre-ordered Unravel on 2/8, the day before release, in the evening my local time (Eastern). I've spent about three hours on the phone and in chat with Xbox and EA support because I never received my
    preorder bonus. I have a support ticket number I can pass along if necessary. I was told that even though the website showed I was pre-ordering the game when I purchased it, the purchase was processed in UTC and in the Xbox's records my purchase is listed
    as 2/9, the day of release.

    I last spoke with support a week ago and after being led along on previous support attempts was told summarily there was nothing that could be done, I could not be issued a pre-order bonus, and my purchase would not be refunded even though I have yet to
    open the game on my XB1. My husband actually purchased the game for me, and he also feels ripped off. After all the time I've wasted trying to make things right, I honestly don't even want to play the game anymore.

    I just thought I'd reach out to Xbox one more time to try and come to some resolution before I take further action. This was my first digital pre-order and it has frankly been an awful experience. We are both 10 year members of Xbox, big time Microsofties,
    and this is the first significant problem we've ever had.

    Can anyone help me? This is totally my "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" moment.

    Thanks in advance,



    :)
     
    SquirrelBurrito, Mar 8, 2016
    #1
  2. Unravel Pre-Order Code

    Hello.

    I pre-ordered Unravel but have not received the promo codes that were supposed to come with the pre-order.
     
    ImSeriouslyUGys, Mar 8, 2016
    #2
  3. Subscribenny
    Subscribenny Guest
    Waiting for Unravel Yarny Avatar Item

    Promo details: Unravel Pre-Order Bonus Yarny Avatar Item was not received.

    Date of purchase: February 6, 2016

    Promo Item: Yarny Avatar Item

    Have confirmed with chat support game license and when the game was purchased.
     
    Subscribenny, Mar 8, 2016
    #3
  4. Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

    Hey there SquirrelBurrito!

    Sorry to hear that you did not receive a Unravel code and for any inconveniences that this may have caused. As support previously stated, if your purchase is listed after 2/8, then you did not me the qualifications for this promotion. Since your purchase
    was listed on 2/9, we are unable to provide you with a pre-order Unravel code. Once again, I am sorry to hear about any inconveniences that this may have caused.
     
    Mister Quimby, Mar 9, 2016
    #4
  5. Thanks so much for your time, I will follow up with my state's AG then. Does it always take a day to get a response through the forums? Just curious in case of future issues.
     
    SquirrelBurrito, Mar 9, 2016
    #5
  6. Just to prove we aren't horrible people, made one last call to Xbox Support in the past hour, and they made it right. Sorry for anything that sounded snarky in my posts and sincere thanks to those who replied. It has been a loooooonnng 30 days. Lessons learned,
    and I will be a more educated consumer with digital purchases in the future. So glad to be totally cool with Xbox again! <3
     
    SquirrelBurrito, Mar 9, 2016
    #6
  7. Hey again SquirrelBurrito!

    Just to clarify, we ask that you give us 24 hours before we can get to your post, as we work through the forums from oldest to newest. For further details, check out the How to Use the Forums link below my post for Official Forums Support hours. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

    Hey again SquirrelBurrito!

    Just to clarify, we ask that you give us 24 hours before we can get to your post, as we work through the forums from oldest to newest. For further details, check out the How to Use the Forums link below my post for Official Forums Support hours. Thanks!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

    Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

    Hey there SquirrelBurrito!

    Sorry to hear that you did not receive a Unravel code and for any inconveniences that this may have caused. As support previously stated, if your purchase is listed after 2/8, then you did not me the qualifications for this promotion. Since your purchase
    was listed on 2/9, we are unable to provide you with a pre-order Unravel code. Once again, I am sorry to hear about any inconveniences that this may have caused.
  10. SquirrelBurrito Win User

    Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

    Just to prove we aren't horrible people, made one last call to Xbox Support in the past hour, and they made it right. Sorry for anything that sounded snarky in my posts and sincere thanks to those who replied. It has been a loooooonnng 30 days. Lessons learned,
    and I will be a more educated consumer with digital purchases in the future. So glad to be totally cool with Xbox again! <3
  11. SquirrelBurrito Win User

    Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

    Thanks so much for your time, I will follow up with my state's AG then. Does it always take a day to get a response through the forums? Just curious in case of future issues.
  12. aaaalexandra Win User

    Unravel 2 Co op with Guest Account?

    I was having the same issue when trying to play the game Unravel Two via xcloud. Once I downloaded the game to my Xbox, the issue was solved!
Thema:

Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues...

Loading...
  1. Trying to wrap up my Unravel promo issues... - Similar Threads - Trying wrap Unravel

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]