Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

Discus and support Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BIGSHU99, Mar 5, 2019.

1. BIGSHU99
    BIGSHU99 Guest

Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home Mixer Community Game Pass Store. Every picture or video I've seen shows Entertainment
    instead of Game Pass. Can someone help me?

:)

BIGSHU99, Mar 5, 2019
  2. MikeFromXbox Win User

Hey!

Did you get your problem resolved?
  3. MikeFromXbox Win User

Hey!

Sorry to hear your having an apps issue. Did you go to my "My Games And Apps"? Thats probably where it is.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

Try looking in your games and apps section on your console, and here is some troubleshooting steps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the entertainment tab might not be available in all regions.

But for live TV that is not a requirement to watch it, the OneGuide app is what you need.

Via these steps you should be able to configure the settings too:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Select TV & OneGuide.
    4. Update the settings that you want to change
    For more information on the settings see:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv

Let us know the results
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

see next link to setup live TV :

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv
Thema:

1. Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab - Similar Threads - Trying watch Live

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  8. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  9. Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...: Xbox 360 Movies and TV app seems to be down... Is it being serviced? I can't watch any purchased movies on my Xbox 360... I've tried all the troubleshooting on the support page so is the issue on...
  10. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...