Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

Discus and support Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BIGSHU99, Mar 5, 2019.

  1. BIGSHU99
    BIGSHU99 Guest

    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab


    Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home Mixer Community Game Pass Store. Every picture or video I've seen shows Entertainment
    instead of Game Pass. Can someone help me?

    :)
     
    BIGSHU99, Mar 5, 2019
    #1
  2. MikeFromXbox Win User

    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

    Hey!

    Did you get your problem resolved?
  3. MikeFromXbox Win User

    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

    Hey!

    Sorry to hear your having an apps issue. Did you go to my "My Games And Apps"? Thats probably where it is.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

    Try looking in your games and apps section on your console, and here is some troubleshooting steps.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv
  5. WPAK Win User

    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

    Hi there,

    the entertainment tab might not be available in all regions.

    But for live TV that is not a requirement to watch it, the OneGuide app is what you need.

    Via these steps you should be able to configure the settings too:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Select TV & OneGuide.
    4. Update the settings that you want to change
    For more information on the settings see:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv


    Let us know the results
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

    see next link to setup live TV :

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv
Thema:

Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

Loading...
  1. Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab - Similar Threads - Trying watch Live

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  9. Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...: Xbox 360 Movies and TV app seems to be down... Is it being serviced? I can't watch any purchased movies on my Xbox 360... I've tried all the troubleshooting on the support page so is the issue on...
  10. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...