Trying to watch a blu ray show on my Xbox one but white flashes/flickers keep popping up on...
Discus and support Trying to watch a blu ray show on my Xbox one but white flashes/flickers keep popping up on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/RiverCape87 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RiverCape87, Feb 8, 2023.
Thema:
Trying to watch a blu ray show on my Xbox one but white flashes/flickers keep popping up on...
Loading...
-
Trying to watch a blu ray show on my Xbox one but white flashes/flickers keep popping up on... - Similar Threads - Trying watch blu
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc -
Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...
in XBoX on WindowsIs the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...: Xbox 360 Movies and TV app seems to be down... Is it being serviced? I can't watch any purchased movies on my Xbox 360... I've tried all the troubleshooting on the support page so is the issue on... -
why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...