Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

Discus and support Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/M4c4D4m10n [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M4c4D4m10n, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

/u/M4c4D4m10n, Oct 27, 2020
  2. StevenSF3 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

I use an iPhone as well. This is awesome! I can’t wait to try it!
  3. Vanessaez Win User

I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

Hi Igwe U,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble using your PS4 controller to play cloud games on your iPhone.

Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure your controller is connected correctly to your iPhone. You can connect it via a USB cable or Bluetooth. If you're using Bluetooth, make sure your controller is paired with your iPhone.
    Update the drivers for your PS4 controller. You can find the latest drivers on Sony's website.
    Restart your iPhone. Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor problems.

Try using a controller emulator. A controller emulator can help make your PS4 controller compatible with cloud games.

Here are some additional steps you can try:

Make sure your iPhone meets the minimum requirements for cloud gaming. You can find the minimum requirements on Microsoft's website.

**Disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be blocking the connection between your controller and your iPhone.

Try using a different browser. Some browsers may work better than others with cloud gaming.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. Outofcontrolmo Win User

. How do I find out what Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation ?

Hello thank you for answering but the problem is I don’t know what Microsoft email was used thats what I need to find out. And when I try and see what accounts are associated with my phone number to try one of those it hides part of the email so I can’t use them
  5. JackBroad2 Win User

Remote play help

I can’t use a Ethernet port because they aren’t activated.

I’ve already done power cycle and reinstalled app on my iPhone ?

I’m using my iPhone to connect to the Xbox no laptop or pc is involved
  6. j. derekreeves Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct?

It would never connect to an agent.

It appears you are using a mobile device.

I'll try using my iPhone and check for similar results.
Thema:

Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

1. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know... - Similar Threads - Trying controller iPhone

2. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  3. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  6. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  7. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  8. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  9. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  10. I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...: Basically exactly what my question topic says….. i have tried reconnecting my controller over and over and am quite infuriated at this point, because i then hop on the cloud gaming on my iphone...