trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup

Discus and support trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so im trying to mod project wingman and whenever i try to add the mods i get a low level fatal error with UE4/serial size mismatch. i think the issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Masterchiefx343, Jan 2, 2022.

  1. trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup


    so im trying to mod project wingman and whenever i try to add the mods i get a low level fatal error with UE4/serial size mismatch. i think the issue is xbox doesnt like the extra file thinking its a cheat not a mod.

    submitted by /u/Masterchiefx343
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Masterchiefx343, Jan 2, 2022
    #1
  2. CallsignBard Win User

    Windows 11 Gaming Services

    It happens with all the games I have tried with the exception of Project Wingman. No idea why that game works.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Adding Project wingman mod support on the Xbox App

    Because you only do it the offical methods like ingame marketplace most games have it including minecraft
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

    Adding Project wingman mod support on the Xbox App

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Since it's not a Windows/Xbox issue I'll recommend you to contact the Game Developers site.. You can find information to contact their support in the following link:

    https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/36001...
  5. Georges C. Win User

    my PC crashes when I play modded Minecraft

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Vinny, if your PC is doing this only with the game's mods, it may be that they are conflicting with the system or with the game causing your PC to crash.
  6. SaarFliess Win User

    Gamepass for PC won't launch games

    Tried to delete and install project wingman, few seconds after the installation began it gave me error "0x00000001 something unexpected happened"

    update: same thing with other games
Thema:

trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup

Loading...
  1. trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup - Similar Threads - trying mods project

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. my minecraft account got hacked by some [mod removed] ,when i try to login its says this...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account got hacked by some [mod removed] ,when i try to login its says this...: my minecraft account got hacked by some [mod removed] ,when i try to login its says this account does not exist its the minecraft account i bought by saving my money and i cannot afford to buy...
  6. I'm trying to download a Minecraft mod from my laptop

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a Minecraft mod from my laptop: I cant figure out how I went and got a USB and still cant transfer the files I've tried multiple ways and none seem to work and sense theres no way that I can download files on microsoft edge its...
  7. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  8. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  9. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  10. How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get mods for my game ELDER SROLLS V? Every time I try on my xbox 1s it tells me...: Elder Scrolls V mods and Anniversary Edition don't work and I pay for game pass ultimate. When I try to use either it states that [Not Connected To Bethesda.net] 836fb1c5-2755-4f7a-a852-05ae21be51ed