Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

Discus and support Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i have tried for two days now to take advantage of the "upgrade for one dollar" offer . It never works. It keeps saying. There might be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sgt Clog Her, Jun 13, 2019.

  1. Sgt Clog Her
    Sgt Clog Her Guest

    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.


    Hello i have tried for two days now to take advantage of the "upgrade for one dollar" offer .

    It never works. It keeps saying.

    There might be a problem on our end. Try again later.

    I have tried five six seven times... Nothing

    I contacted Xbox support once through chat and wants to the phone and all they said was to wait they don't know what's going on which is kind of ridiculous. also I am worried these pending charges I've tried that haven't worked at all maybe they're all going
    to come out of my bank account at once since their system is messed up.

    Not really sure what to do here. Kindnof feel helpless in this situation.

    :)
     
    Sgt Clog Her, Jun 13, 2019
    #1
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    xbox live gold subscription is inactive

    You making some time the upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate? If you do this upgrade your Gold turn Game Pass Ultimate, try check in your MS Account in Subscription session
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

    Are you attempting to upgrade on the console or website? I would recommend going online into your account billing and subscriptions and upgrading there.
  4. Joe419 Win User

    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

    I have the same problem. I've tried three different computers, my phone, the console itself. I've power-cycled the console, logged off an on again on the other devices, removed and re-added the payment options again, tried Paypal and credit card and nothing
    works.

    On top there appear SEVERAL charges and refunds on my Paypal account for each try. I'm already at like 120 of those transactions.
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

    try to update the site, I did the browser and it worked out right here!
  6. Llewinidas Win User

    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

    The issue occurs with both methods.
Thema:

Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

Loading...
  1. Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this. - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Game

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  8. Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox: I purchased the standard edition back in April. Yesterday (6/2) I noticed I had the option to purchase the ultimate edition for 30$. I would like to “upgrade” to the ultimate edition, however...
  9. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  10. Trying to auto upgrade not update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to auto upgrade not update: We have old gen games, on the new gen console it showed updates for alot of games and I started the updates until I realized it made zero sense for there to be so many updates when it does auto...