Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

Discus and support Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the standard edition back in April. Yesterday (6/2) I noticed I had the option to purchase the ultimate edition for 30$. I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rcola11112, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Rcola11112
    Rcola11112 Guest

I purchased the standard edition back in April. Yesterday (6/2) I noticed I had the option to purchase the ultimate edition for 30$. I would like to “upgrade” to the ultimate edition, however today (6/3) it no longer shows the 30$ discounted price, but shows full price. I’m willing to pay the 30$ to jump in a couple days early, and I should have done it sooner.. is there anyway to still get this deal?

:)

Rcola11112, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

3. Belle B Win User

Hi Rcola11112

Unfortunately none as this offer is exclusive "just for you" offer and only available at the time as shown on your end.

Thanks
  4. Rcola11112 Win User

Is there a way to get refunded for the original purchase? And then I can just purchase the ultimate edition?
  5. BrotherBerzerkx Win User

Diablo IV Ultimate Edition

Yeah so I have a Seasonal character which is my problem, so that's why I'm confused as to why I haven't gotten it. So this is more of a battle net issue in that case?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Diablo IV Ultimate Edition

Well no as it's not a seperate download

It's included in your battlenet account and can't br shared

So what you do is sign into the purchasing account create a seasonal character then use the tier skips on your eq

Keep in mind this only works.on seasonal characters which lasts 2 months for the current season

Everything has a set way to access for Diablo 4
Thema:

1. Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Diablo

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  5. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  6. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  7. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  8. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  9. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  10. Trying to auto upgrade not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to auto upgrade not update: We have old gen games, on the new gen console it showed updates for alot of games and I started the updates until I realized it made zero sense for there to be so many updates when it does auto...