Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

Discus and support Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the standard edition back in April. Yesterday (6/2) I noticed I had the option to purchase the ultimate edition for 30$. I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rcola11112, Jun 4, 2023.

  1. Rcola11112
    Rcola11112 Guest

    Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox


    I purchased the standard edition back in April. Yesterday (6/2) I noticed I had the option to purchase the ultimate edition for 30$. I would like to “upgrade” to the ultimate edition, however today (6/3) it no longer shows the 30$ discounted price, but shows full price. I’m willing to pay the 30$ to jump in a couple days early, and I should have done it sooner.. is there anyway to still get this deal?

    :)
     
    Rcola11112, Jun 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Belle B Win User

    Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

  3. Belle B Win User

    Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

    Hi Rcola11112

    Unfortunately none as this offer is exclusive "just for you" offer and only available at the time as shown on your end.

    Thanks
  4. Rcola11112 Win User

    Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

    Is there a way to get refunded for the original purchase? And then I can just purchase the ultimate edition?
  5. BrotherBerzerkx Win User

    Diablo IV Ultimate Edition

    Yeah so I have a Seasonal character which is my problem, so that's why I'm confused as to why I haven't gotten it. So this is more of a battle net issue in that case?
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Diablo IV Ultimate Edition

    Well no as it's not a seperate download

    It's included in your battlenet account and can't br shared

    So what you do is sign into the purchasing account create a seasonal character then use the tier skips on your eq

    Keep in mind this only works.on seasonal characters which lasts 2 months for the current season

    Everything has a set way to access for Diablo 4
Thema:

Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox

Loading...
  1. Trying to upgrade Diablo IV to ultimate edition, Xbox - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Diablo

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  9. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  10. Trying to auto upgrade not update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to auto upgrade not update: We have old gen games, on the new gen console it showed updates for alot of games and I started the updates until I realized it made zero sense for there to be so many updates when it does auto...