Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code.

Discus and support Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I have been trying to update my xbox one S all day but keep getting this error code. When I check my network connection it says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cool28dude, Oct 23, 2019.

1. cool28dude
    cool28dude Guest

Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code. [​IMG]

Hello, I have been trying to update my xbox one S all day but keep getting this error code. When I check my network connection it says it is good to go. I am connected to wired internet and all other devices have no problems. I cannot find this error code
    anywhere else. Any help is very appreciated!

:)

cool28dude, Oct 23, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello cool28dude,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to this issue, the next step you can try would be to do an Offline System Update. In order to do anOffline
    System Update
    , you will need a USB flash drive with 6GB or more, then you will need to
    format the Flash Drive to NTFS, and if you don't know how to format you can view this support article provided. After
    the update goes through on the console you should be able to operate the console as normal.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. xBEATDOWNSx Win User

Try to do a reboot on your router and modem (unplug both for about 30seconds to a minute then plug back in). When that finishes, do a hard reboot on your console.

Seems to be a bug
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Cool28Dude,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. If the powercycle mentioned above doesn't help, try these steps out afterwards. If you have one available, I recommend trying out a different network to update your console. A hotspot could work for this troubleshooting
    step.

Aside from that, a soft factory reset could help you out as well. Select "Skip and stay offline" and then follow these steps. This will reset the operating system and
    delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
    You will have to re-sign into your account (and all other accounts), so make sure you know the email and password before performing this step. This will also reset the home Xbox settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

[*]Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    [*]Select Reset console.
    [*]On the Reset your console? screen, select
    reset and keep my games and apps
  5. cool28dude Win User

I'm on my University's network so that is not an option. I'll try the soft reset first before going to that.
  6. x7H3 JUG3RNAUTx Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I got the same error code trying to sign into hulu on my Xbox One S just now. It keeps happening over and over, I will try hard reseting my console.
Thema:

1. Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code. - Similar Threads - Trying Update Keep

2. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...: I love in south Korea so I’m not really able to bring it somewhere stateside to repair it, what do I do? c56c54d9-dbfb-4d5e-b48b-b438f08bf147
  7. Trying to install the new xbox one update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the new xbox one update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570...: I don't understand what is going on with my xbox one... it worked fine until November and then it started having issues with connecting to the internet. I have checked the connections and checked...
  8. Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...: Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to the update and still updates it is very annoying 7c508d10-eda0-4580-9a00-b97ea664e1e5
  9. I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...: I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6 failed updated it uninstalled itself and now it won't let me reinstall c80cf117-55bf-4b5d-9e64-d4195dda3f02
  10. I've been trying to update the minecraft launcher, but I keep getting the error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been trying to update the minecraft launcher, but I keep getting the error code...: I've been trying for the last few hours to update the launcher, but every time I do, it won't start but instead give me error code 0x87e00027. I've went into my files and looked for repairs, I've...