Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game

Discus and support Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Forza Horizon 4 on console and pc. The save files are currently synced. How can I unsync just the pc version and wipe the save data without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NewJerseyNinja, Nov 27, 2019.

  1. Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game


    I have Forza Horizon 4 on console and pc. The save files are currently synced. How can I unsync just the pc version and wipe the save data without losing all of my progress on console?

    :)
     
    NewJerseyNinja, Nov 27, 2019
    #1
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game

    Hi,

    you can try palying the game offline then the game can sync the data so you'll start all over on the pc but you can continue where you left on xbox
  3. VulcanVFX Win User

    Minecraft for the X1

    Yes 4J has been trying to find a way to transfer saves from the 360 version over to the XB1 version, which is why it's taking so long to figure out, however 4J did post a pic a few weeks back showing them playing it on the XB1 so it shouldn't be much longer,
    as of the price issue I have no idea however back when the XB1 came out microsoft stated that all XB1 games will have dedicated servers, in which case you'd be able to play on your friends world when they are not online, also I'm pretty certain that the XB1
    version will be up to date with the PC version, however they have announced that the worlds will be much bigger and more people will be able to play at once.
  4. chemicalsora Win User

    Assassin's Creed Rogue for XBox One?

    Highly unlikely but hey - a PC port of the game was made. If that version was made compatible with XB1, it could work. It depends on Ubisoft.
  5. II FOZZER II Win User

    Villages

    Villagers are now rear on the XB1 and PS4 versions, like they are on PC.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    BF4 on XBox One Hardware

    It does seem weird though that currently we haven't yet seen BF4 running on XB1, people at Gamescom played on both the PC version and the PS4 version, but I have read nothing about the XB1 version, this possible NDA looks plausible. But who would the NDA
    be with, Sony & the developers (so developers cant show XB1 multiplat games looking and running better than PS4 versions) or Microsoft and developers (Because XB1 multiplay games look and run terrible)

    My money is on the first one, because we've seen what Turn 10 can do with the XB1 hardware (Forza 5 runs at 1080p/60fps)
Thema:

Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game

Loading...
  1. Trying to unsync XB1 and PC versions of a game - Similar Threads - Trying unsync XB1

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  5. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  6. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  7. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  8. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  9. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]
  10. trying to understand the new badge

    in XboX Insiders
    trying to understand the new badge: I've been insider for 4 years, surely not the most active but I do come and go to help, is the badge not available for me or is it the distribution issues I've been reading? submitted by...