Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page.

Discus and support Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had an issue with an access code about a year ago and subscribed to the thread so I could see the latest replies. I would like to unsubscribe from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by avrtech-DFB05560-298B-4D20-A97D-5CAEAF3E5A9F, Oct 31, 2016.

  1. Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page.


    I had an issue with an access code about a year ago and subscribed to the thread so I could see the latest replies. I would like to unsubscribe from the thread "08 - Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One" but when i click the unsubscribe link in my email Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
    it takes me here https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/error?code=404&path=https%3a%2f%2fforums.xbox.com%2fxbox_support%2fxbo...

    I have gone through my profile and can not find anywhere that is relevant. Subscriptions leads to xbox live , but nothing about forum threads.

    Hopefully someone can help

    Thank you

    J

    :)
     
    avrtech-DFB05560-298B-4D20-A97D-5CAEAF3E5A9F, Oct 31, 2016
    #1
  2. Can't change contact preferences.

    I'm actually trying to unsubscribe from email notifications, but it's the same link that's broken.
     
    BesottedChimp, Oct 31, 2016
    #2
  3. saboken(2)
    saboken(2) Guest
    Promised free games a BUST

    To unsubscribe from only this thread, disable email notifications online (Done)
     
    saboken(2), Oct 31, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page.

    Hey Avrtech! To clarify is it only one thread in 08 - Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One that you are subscribed to? Additionally please send me the link to the thread you are subscribed to and I will take a look into this for you. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2016
    #4
  5. Hey, sorry to be so late responding.

    No it seems to be every thread started in 08 - Promotions & Special Offers. However it seems to have stopped. The link I clicked on must have worked but gave no notification.

    Sorry to bother you but thank you for taking the time to investigate.

    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

    J
     
    avrtech-DFB05560-298B-4D20-A97D-5CAEAF3E5A9F, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. avrtech-DFB05560-298 Win User

    Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page.

  7. Mister Cizl Win User

    Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page.

    Hey Avrtech! To clarify is it only one thread in 08 - Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One that you are subscribed to? Additionally please send me the link to the thread you are subscribed to and I will take a look into this for you. Thanks!
  8. BesottedChimp Win User

    Can't change contact preferences.

    I'm actually trying to unsubscribe from email notifications, but it's the same link that's broken.
  9. saboken(2) Win User

    Promised free games a BUST

    To unsubscribe from only this thread, disable email notifications online (Done)
  10. Baldyside Win User

    Multiple email addresses on account help

    OK great, I can add my son's email as an alias, and we'd both receive all xbox updates, subscription notifications, game notification etc.

    This would work providing I can then unsubscribe to irrelevant emails to me, yet would he continue to receive them OR by me unsubscribing does it effectively unsubscribe all aliases associated with the account?
Thema:

Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page.

Loading...
  1. Trying to unsubscribe from email notifications but unsubscribe leads to moved page. - Similar Threads - Trying unsubscribe email

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660