Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

Discus and support Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well unaccessable is an odd part. I can get onto my EA account due to it being linked to my Xbox account but can’t unlink it due to needing to verify... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DroopyGlint, Feb 5, 2023.

1. DroopyGlint
    DroopyGlint Guest

Well unaccessable is an odd part. I can get onto my EA account due to it being linked to my Xbox account but can’t unlink it due to needing to verify that it’s mine….problem is the email attached to it is a very old one (well according to ea it’s a non existent email compared to my old one? It’s very confusing)

is there any way I can get Microsoft themselves to unlink it? Because ea support is very useless

:)

DroopyGlint, Feb 5, 2023
  2. DroopyGlint Win User

But EA can’t help as any info I give them is wrong and the email associated with the ea account doesn’t exist so I can’t unlink my Xbox account from them
  3. andersonpassos Win User

as a gamer i can just let you know, but microsoft support does not have access to your EA account. And the link is made in this account, that is, they have no way of locating where they defined their Xbox account within the EA account.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

6. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

Thema:

1. Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account - Similar Threads - Trying unlink account

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  8. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  9. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  10. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...