Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

Discus and support Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well unaccessable is an odd part. I can get onto my EA account due to it being linked to my Xbox account but can’t unlink it due to needing to verify... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DroopyGlint, Feb 5, 2023.

  1. DroopyGlint
    DroopyGlint Guest

    Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account


    Well unaccessable is an odd part. I can get onto my EA account due to it being linked to my Xbox account but can’t unlink it due to needing to verify that it’s mine….problem is the email attached to it is a very old one (well according to ea it’s a non existent email compared to my old one? It’s very confusing)

    is there any way I can get Microsoft themselves to unlink it? Because ea support is very useless

    :)
     
    DroopyGlint, Feb 5, 2023
    #1
  2. DroopyGlint Win User

    Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

    But EA can’t help as any info I give them is wrong and the email associated with the ea account doesn’t exist so I can’t unlink my Xbox account from them
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

    as a gamer i can just let you know, but microsoft support does not have access to your EA account. And the link is made in this account, that is, they have no way of locating where they defined their Xbox account within the EA account.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

    In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

    Origin Account

  6. kyser7513 Win User

    Origin Account

Thema:

Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

Loading...
  1. Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account - Similar Threads - Trying unlink account

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. I’m trying to unlink my PlayStation account from my Microsoft account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to unlink my PlayStation account from my Microsoft account: I’m trying to unlink my PlayStation account from my Microsoft account however am having trouble finding a solution this is because I tried switching from the ps4 version to the ps5 version and...
  7. Trying to unlink an account that I forgot the credentials to

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to unlink an account that I forgot the credentials to: I wanted to link a microsoft account to my Minecraft because it said that I could sign in once I finished the process it says that I am linked to an account even tho when I go to see if I can...
  8. Every time I try to unlink my Twitch account it doesn’t let me how do I fix that?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to unlink my Twitch account it doesn’t let me how do I fix that?: I want to unlink because I have a new account 4628a19f-e681-4bd0-9411-0b13ff9c9b3b
  9. I'm trying to unlink a Microsoft account from my playstation account but the account...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to unlink a Microsoft account from my playstation account but the account...: Im trying to unlink a Microsoft account from my playstation account but the account information has been lost entirely and only the gamer name is known how do I unlink it?...
  10. My activision account got unlinked over a month ago and have been actively trying to get it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My activision account got unlinked over a month ago and have been actively trying to get it...: My activision account got unlinked over a month ago and have been actively trying to get it back the same day it was unlinked I have emails of the customer service asking for cod points to confirm...