Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have accidentally created another account and linked it to my PS4, and it’s also the account that I use for my PlayStation account. I can’t unlink it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomorrowGalaxy, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

I have accidentally created another account and linked it to my PS4, and it’s also the account that I use for my PlayStation account. I can’t unlink it and how do I change it? Even when I’m signed out and try to unlink it, it does nothing. Please help

:)

TomorrowGalaxy, Jun 18, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Concerning your issue, it would be best if you can reach out to PS support to help you unlink your account!
  3. tenorsaxman189 Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

This doesnt mention how to unlink your accounts. And the Mojang site doesnt have Minecraft Bedrock or PS4. Can some moderstor give us a real solution instead of a copypasted paragraph? Maybe at least an explanation?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4:tm:. It's a free account that you can use to log into a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4:tm: to play with others on non-PS4:tm: devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch and Windows 10.

A Microsoft account also allows portability of your purchases from Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to:

account.microsoft.com

Note Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, it cannot be unlinked without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.

Please note that the account must have an Xbox Social Profile.

if the problem persists, Unlink the Microsoft Account from the game and relink as shown below:

Start Minecraft and go to Settings > Profile;

Select Unlink Microsoft Account;

Check the three checkboxes to confirm that the account cannot access the Store, use cross-play and continue;

Select Unlink;

When the "Unlink Successfully" box appears, go back and sign in with your Microsoft account again.

If you are still not successful:

Logout All Devices to which the account has been connected;

Completely turn off all devices;

Just use the console and try to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft Account.
  5. matheuspurkott Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

So recently, I updated my PS4 to the new Bedrock Minecraft, and I tried logging in for the first time, and I guess its linked with another PS4 account. Although I don't remember linking my Microsoft account with the Playstation network.

Could someone help me unlink this PS4 account from my Microsoft account so I can sign in?

(I'm new to the questions thing, so I didn't know what category and such to post this under, so don't judge lol)
  6. 優希向井 Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

So recently, I updated my PS4 to the new Bedrock Minecraft, and I tried logging in for the first time, and I guess its linked with another PS4 account. Although I don't remember linking my Microsoft account with the Playstation network.

Could someone help me unlink this PS4 account from my Microsoft account so I can sign in?

(I'm new to the questions thing, so I didn't know what category and such to post this under, so don't judge lol)
Thema:

1. Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Trying unlink Microsoft

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  7. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  10. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...