Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come...

Discus and support Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My husband and I bought a new Xbox X. On our Xbox 1 we play farming simulator 22. We have a few hundred shared mods from the community. We tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LadyStarr, Nov 28, 2022.

1. LadyStarr
    LadyStarr Guest

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come...

My husband and I bought a new Xbox X. On our Xbox 1 we play farming simulator 22. We have a few hundred shared mods from the community. We tried transferring the game from xbox 1 to the X however none of our saved games nor are any of the downloadable content from the community is downloaded. Are we doing something wrong?

:)

LadyStarr, Nov 28, 2022
  2. LadyStarr Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Hello,

Yes, we are trying to move the saved games from the Xbox 1 to the new Xbox series x. We had put the profile on the new x series, and downloaded the game. We then used the local network sharing to try to transfer the same games and the digital community content from Farming Simulator 22 to the series X but cannot get them to transfer over.

We are unsure as to why the saved games are not moving over or the mods.

The mods we can just re-download if needed, but the saved games... thata the important part.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Saved games are not moved.

Just sign onto Xbox live and your save will download.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as the mods are part elements and another developer, try checking on the developer's website if they are compatible with the new generation.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LadyStarr, when it comes to the community is referring to what exactly, would be a community within the game?

By definition all saves and progress of the games are safe in your Microsoft cloud account, if you want to move from one console to another, just put the account in the new console and downalod the game again.

Another important thing, the console they played previously was of the old generation and what now owns the new is the new generation, Series S/X?
  6. sevarius616 Win User

Having issues with series s

I will try the advice above . kinda hate i have to set the xbox up again and re download everthing .

I do have external hardrive but it only has xbox one games on it . I dont download x/s games to the external hardrive as they arent playable from extrenal hdd .

The game I have issues with is an x/s game fs22 and is stored on internal storage .

I have the console set to install x/s internal and xbox one games to external .

things ive tried is , ive added a laptop cooling pad under it as I noticed the console was really hot and the little feet on the console doesn't really lift it off the desk enough to keep from building heat and transfering heat too my desk . I've cleared game catch thing in saved games

I do understand these consoles run hot because of the size and components .

One thing I do notice is , the fan stays at one speed. , it never increases speed to help drop temps like the old consoles did . it would be good to know if its suppose to do this or not .
Thema:

1. Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come... - Similar Threads - Trying transfer saved

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  5. I’m trying to transfer my 2k from my terabyte storage to the internal storage but it’ just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to transfer my 2k from my terabyte storage to the internal storage but it’ just...: I’m trying to transfer my 2k from my terabyte storage to the internal storage but it’ just stops transferring at 119.08 GB and I already have deleted just about everything...
  6. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  7. Trying to transfer a game from xbox 1 to xbox s and stops half ways

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to transfer a game from xbox 1 to xbox s and stops half ways: We are transferring a game fro xbox 1 to xbox s and it downloads 1/2 the way and will not go any further 1783b3d0-f156-476e-9caf-41812d4d2da0
  8. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  9. Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues: So I’m trying to network transfer my games and addons from Xbox one to Xbox series x but Everytime the addons install they don’t work and I don’t know what to do. Anyone help?...
  10. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...