Trying to talk to other online players in fortnite
Discus and support Trying to talk to other online players in fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering how do I talk to other players. Do I need a certain headset or can I use any. N if I can use any how do I set it up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MkRainbow1302, Feb 9, 2018.
Thema:
Trying to talk to other online players in fortnite
Loading...
-
Trying to talk to other online players in fortnite - Similar Threads - Trying talk online
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
PC party chat crashes whenever I try to set a push to talk key
in XboX InsidersPC party chat crashes whenever I try to set a push to talk key: I'm trying to set a push to talk key on the xbox app and gamebar for pc because I have a noisy background. But everytime I try to set the key for push to talk it crashes/restarts gamebar. I can't... -
so I'm trying to talk n a game but no matter how many times i try to fix it doesn't work
in XBoX on Windowsso I'm trying to talk n a game but no matter how many times i try to fix it doesn't work: i bought an xbox headset its wireless ad276cab-d1ed-46a0-a120-33204bea09ed -
How do I turn off profanity filter when I’m trying to talk to type
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I turn off profanity filter when I’m trying to talk to type: My friends and I use profanity on the regular in our conversations on Xbox and sometimes in order to get longer text chains out quicker I use talk to type. My talk to type censors out multiple... -
Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...
in XBoX on WindowsCannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16 -
Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...
in XBoX on WindowsBeen trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...: Going through customer support on the Microsoft website has me talk to an Indian person for a couple minutes, then they transfer me to their "Xbox department" which means sending me into hour long... -
Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...
in XBoX AccessibilityBeen banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...: Got hacked cant sign in all i want is to talk to a real person or email someone that wont email me back a **** automated response went to minecraft support for help and they said to come to you if... -
my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...
in XBoX Rewards & Socialmy friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...: Whenever I’m In party or game my audio works, but whenever I try to talk it doesn’t work and my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was wondering...