Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

Discus and support Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NachtDerBlau, Jan 29, 2023.

1. NachtDerBlau
    NachtDerBlau Guest

Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me Minecraft cant store anymore data or it just crashes the game. I had a similar problem on Cyberpunk where I couldnt save my game and the same message was popping up, and I reset my mac address and everything went back to normal. For Minecraft that wasnt the case. Any help?

:)

NachtDerBlau, Jan 29, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though there is no data.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It sounds like you're encountering a storage issue with your Xbox Series X. Here are some steps you can try to resolve it:

1. Delete unnecessary content: Remove any games or apps you're not using to free up space.

2. Move the content to external storage: If you have an external hard drive, you can move some of your games or apps to it to free up space on the internal storage.

3. Clear your locally saved data for the game;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

- Highlight the game title and press the Menu button on your controller.

- Select Manage game and add-ons.

- Highlight Saved data, select your gamertag, and then select Clear local saved games or Delete from this Xbox. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.

4. Perform a factory reset: If the above steps don't work, you can try performing a factory reset of your Xbox Series X. This will erase all data and restore the console to its original state.
  3. Lord0fWar83 Win User

Minecraft Issues

My world synced Every time I saved it, what is the point in playing the game if all progress can just be lost!!! It's a complete waste of time, they can't tell me how the world got corrupted which means it's absolutely pointless playing Minecraft as at any
    point the world can disappear
  4. BennyTate Win User

XBOX One - Minecraft (bedrock edition) - Lost a world yesterday

Hi thank you. I will try that. I'll try reset but keep games and apps first to see if that fixes my problem. Then I'll try more aggressive reset to factory.

if that doesn't work I'll just accept that the minecraft world is gone. I chatted with support 30 minutes ago and they say I probably had a corrupted file that synced to live and that is why I can't get my game world back because the saved data sync as
    corrupted data.

But this reset to factory may clear out something that was keeping me from getting my game world. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!

Benny
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft world failed to sync data

Hello Edenquartz,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cloud saved data for Minecraft not syncing properly.

If you have played the same world that you're trying to access on another console, you could launch Minecraft and the cloud save would overwrite the current save therefore restoring the world.

Unfortunately, if you have not accessed this world on another console, then the world would not be recoverable.

We do advise to review our syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages support article for
    information on cloud sync errors.

Let us know if this information was helpful, and we wish you the best!
  6. zaphunter Win User

Error 0x80a4001b Regular Xbox one

So somehow overnight it fixed itself enough to allow me to resign in with my gamertag and my settings seem to re-synced. However, I tried to pop onto my Minecraft world first and it corrupted the save data of a world. I'm trying to recover it now- but as for the xbox issue, I don't know how, but it's more or less resolved after three system resets and clearing all my accounts which seems to have corrupted save data. I'm worried that it will have corrupted more than a little Minecraft world, will return with an update later.
Thema:

1. Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though... - Similar Threads - Trying sync Minecract

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...
  8. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  9. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  10. PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start: When I start any game now for the first time since 15/8/23 the game gets to its first loading screen and attempts to sync data. During this time the progress bar stays at 0% forever. If I cancel...