Trying to speak to someone about a service order via the virtual assistant, which doesn't...
Discus and support Trying to speak to someone about a service order via the virtual assistant, which doesn't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to work out why a service order is stuck in a German UPS Sorting office. However I can't manage to speak to someone, not even chat. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SparkieMB, Jul 25, 2021.
Thema:
Trying to speak to someone about a service order via the virtual assistant, which doesn't...
Loading...
-
Trying to speak to someone about a service order via the virtual assistant, which doesn't... - Similar Threads - Trying speak someone
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009 -
Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026 -
how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...
in XBoX Accessibilityhow do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...: uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have 36a80b0c-6372-4c7f-9fbc-63c9a8f3cc27