Trying to sing in into Minecraft but I forgot my email and only know my username

Discus and support Trying to sing in into Minecraft but I forgot my email and only know my username in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wondering if there's any way if I can find out my email through my username 6ae01c70-51ba-436a-934a-7acc22fa83c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miguel ortiz4, Mar 26, 2025.

  1. Trying to sing in into Minecraft but I forgot my email and only know my username


    I'm wondering if there's any way if I can find out my email through my username

    :)
     
    Miguel ortiz4, Mar 26, 2025
    #1
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but not email

  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Missing Microsoft Account

    Like you said before "When I tried to enter a security code as I thought I forgot what my username was, I got this:". Where did you get the security code page? On Microsoft or Minecraft website? Just try to sign in and it will send the security code in one of these emails. They are alternative emails associated with the Microsoft email address you are probably using for Minecraft.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

    Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft

    What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account that I could’ve used but none seem to work. I’ve contacted minecraft help centre but they won’t help me and now I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried looking at passwords saved on my device and tried loads of emails. Could someone help me figure out how to find the microsoft account? All I know is my minecraft username
    Microsoft wouldn't have any way of telling you what account you migrated it to so youd just keep having to try all of your Microsoft accounts and seeing which one has your minecraft profile on it.

    Thats really the only way.
  5. poalster gaming Win User

    where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?

    so the problem kinda is that I did not forgot my email. mojang made a new email for my minecraft account.

    my minecraft account is linked to a email I don't know the existence off :(
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

    Forgot my email and phone number for my minecraft account, but I know my password and username?

    Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

    Unfortunately, it is truly needed to know the account's email, okay? There is no way to ignore this. You can follow this link that assists in trying to remember the email used:

    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...username-b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c

    You can also check this link:

    https://account.live.com/username/recover

    For security reasons, however, you can only see a portion of your username when doing the lookup. This helps protect your account from spammers and hackers.

    Please keep in mind that it is truly needed to know the email of the account, okay?

    I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

    Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

    Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

Trying to sing in into Minecraft but I forgot my email and only know my username

Loading...
  1. Trying to sing in into Minecraft but I forgot my email and only know my username - Similar Threads - Trying sing Minecraft

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble: So I'm trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username (bokiday8) and it tells me that this account does not exist, but when I search for this account (in Search for friends) I can find my...