Trying to signup for All Access and can't.

Discus and support Trying to signup for All Access and can't. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to pre order the Xbox Series X All Access bundle, but every retailer I go to it is either unavailable, coming soon, or there is nowhere to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshuaCalkins, Oct 18, 2020.

  1. Trying to signup for All Access and can't.


    I am trying to pre order the Xbox Series X All Access bundle, but every retailer I go to it is either unavailable, coming soon, or there is nowhere to click to continue. It is starting to drive me crazy because I have been trying for a week now and can't.
    I have tried to just signup for Xbox All Access and I can't find a link to do that. Is Xbox not taking anymore pre orders or what? If so then they shouldn't advertise it anymore. If anybody could give me some answers or help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance.

    :)
     
    JoshuaCalkins, Oct 18, 2020
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Trying to signup for All Access and can't.

    Hi Joshua.

    I would try to get in touch with your choice of retailer, offering All Access and talk to them about availability. Currently pre-orders are sold out for release day, and even some places until late december, for consoles ordered at pre-order release.
  3. Rabite2345 Win User

    Xbox Live Silver account issue

    Heya Miss Portia,

    If I try to log in on the system it just sticks on the signing in screen and never advances, but can be backed out of.

    When I try to recover the gamertag it goes the first bar all the way across then "Can't connect to Xbox Live" and gives the three options: Try again, test connection, exit signup. After I hit try again it says Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please
    try again later.

    I've recovered another account on the same system and it worked fine. But this account refuses to recover for me. I have no access to another 360 to see if it works on another system.
  4. mobile7 Win User

    Ambassador Program Help

    I can't get mine to go past the signup. When I try to join the Enforcement United it says I'm not an ambassador. I don't know what's up either.
  5. cdkiv Win User

    Xbox live signup unavailable

    same issue re-up my son's acct for 12 months -- and now it's not accessible because signup is currently unavailable
  6. Runner4Life818 Win User

    Looking for a clan or community here is what I am looking for

    Also I forgot to mention, you don't need to change your Gamer Tag, and no forum signups or website signups required at all, or ever for that matter. :)
Thema:

Trying to signup for All Access and can't.

Loading...
  1. Trying to signup for All Access and can't. - Similar Threads - Trying signup Access

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. 80154002". Error...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. 80154002". Error...: Hello, I wish to sign up for Xbox Live on an offline Xbox 360 profile but every time I try to do so it prompts me with an error message which simply says "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available...