Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

Discus and support Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MonkeyGamr, Nov 6, 2022.

1. MonkeyGamr
    MonkeyGamr Guest

Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so tired of everything not working I can’t deal with the added stress while working full-time and not being able to use my products the way they’re intended. I’M ABSOLUTELY SICK OF IT!!

:)

MonkeyGamr, Nov 6, 2022
  2. DUDE4396 Win User

Backwards compatibility not working

I can choose the sign in button but my account isn’t on the 360 emulator (because a possible solution was to remove the profile off of the xbox one and 360 emulator) so it directs me to download a profile. when this problem first started happening my
    account was on the 360 emulator but if I chose to sign in it would say it couldn’t connect to Xbox live so it couldn’t sign me into my profile.
  3. Ambie 628 Win User

trouble with connection to xbox live

I'm trying to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 to download apps however it's not letting me...even tho I am signed into my avatar on the Xbox? What can I do?
  4. DUDE4396 Win User

Backwards compatibility not working

My password is less than 16 characters. My account isn’t on the emulator anymore because one of the steps on the other page told me to try deleting my account off the Xbox and re-downloading it as well as clearing the cache for 360 games. The thing is
    that since I cannot connect to Xbox live I can’t get the account back on there at all so there are very few games that I can even play without signing into an account on the 360 emulator. And just to reiterate I can still play Xbox one games online fine.
    However this issue with 360 games and the emulator and not connecting to Xbox live has been going on for at least six months for me.
  5. goyanks135 Win User

Transfer saves to different account

Each 360 account can be associated with a Live account.

Currently I have:

old 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the old gamertag

new 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the new gamertag

The new account got created when I downloaded my profile using my microsoft sign in. The old account was associated with the same microsoft sign in but it didn't recognize my gamertag change. Now it won't let me sign in to live because it asks for my microsoft
    sign in details. I'm guessing the sign in fails because it's trying to find the microsoft account associated with the old gamertag.

I either need to somehow transfer my saves over to the new 360 account so I can upload them to the cloud, or I need someway for my Xbox to realize that my gamertag changed on the old account so I can sign into live again with that account.
  6. WPAK Win User

Factory resetting to get back my games?

Hi there,

The console was already shipped with those games on the HDD.

There is one thing you can try, which is to contact Xbox Support to see if they can do anything. If they can't then like mentioned you are out of luck...

Regarding the Xbox Live account, since you have signed in on xbox.com you do have a Xbox Live account names SpacialBirch8 connected to the email address you used to sign in.

If you want to use that email address for your xbox live account then you will be able to download that profile to the xbox console via the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console

Also be aware that there can only be one Xbox Live Account connected to an email address. Save games etc are per profile/xbox live account and multiple profiles and xbox live accounts can not be merged into one.
Thema:

1. Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download... - Similar Threads - Trying sign account

2. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  5. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  6. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  7. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  8. Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account: Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account After entering my credit card details and confirming the transaction a small window appears stating that...
  9. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  10. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...