trying to ship my xbox controller

Discus and support trying to ship my xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AztecFlores, Feb 18, 2019.

  1. AztecFlores
    AztecFlores Guest

    trying to ship my xbox controller


    Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address

    :)
     
    AztecFlores, Feb 18, 2019
    #1
  2. Spazpol Win User

    trying to ship my xbox controller

    Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address
    What country are you shipping from?
  3. Ackis Win User

    trying to ship my xbox controller

    You'll need to contact support for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    The reason is that there'e probably multiple places to send stuff depending on where you live (country). There's probably also unique codes on the shipping label that will assist Microsoft with sorting/directing the package to the proper department.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    trying to ship my xbox controller

  5. NoPhunIntended Win User

    Xbox One S Stock Controller Warranty

    ok so I got my xbox for Christmas so my controller warranty will expire on March 25, and since that is my only one, I will wait to buy a new controller and then ship the old one for a replacement. As far as the packing instructions go, it didn't say anything
    about a shipping label, just to write the service request number (which I have) and ship it to microsoft. I hope these instructions are correct.
  6. Zerg Me Down Win User

    Microsoft

    I ordered a limited edition Xbox Cyberpunk 2077 Wireless Controller on May 3 and Microsoft never shipped my order. the order is not yet completed, my card has been charged. WHERE IS MY CONTROLLER?
    Your order is most likely delayed. With the virus going on online shipping is backed up.
Thema:

trying to ship my xbox controller

Loading...
  1. trying to ship my xbox controller - Similar Threads - trying ship controller

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address: This page: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/customer/address/new/ Sends me to this page, which is 404 "Not Found" when I submit the form:...
  10. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...