Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

Discus and support Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to setup new xbox series x and I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michael rose2, Mar 2, 2023.

  1. Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.


    Trying to setup new xbox series x and I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Also chooses on it's own which wifi network it want's from the ones in my apt building but never gives me the chance to pick mine so it never connects!

    :)
     
    michael rose2, Mar 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

    I am glad that everything is working fine now, Michael.

    Thanks for your patience and time here in our community. Take care!
  3. michael rose2 Win User

    Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

    My problem was the app while trying to setup the xbox, I found a video on youtube and setup with the controller instead, the app is terrible!! Everything is good now thanks for the reply!
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

    Hi Michael!

    Sorry to hear about what happened. If there's an option to skip that, please do so then follow the steps below after you're done setting up your console to connect it to your phone.

    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note: If your console power mode isn't set to Sleep, remote play won't work.

    On a mobile device:
    Open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Please swipe down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    NBA2k22 Xbox x

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    You will only be able to download the Xbox Series S/X version on an Xbox Series S/X. Do you get an error message when trying to launch the Xbox One version?
  6. Kymoren Win User

    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

    So I keep getting a Error Code with 2: - (Tons of numbers) F as a message reply when trying to add my friend on PC, I'm on Xbox Series X. No basic info I have looked up to try to solve this issue. Any idea on what is going on or how I can fix it?
Thema:

Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

Loading...
  1. Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message. - Similar Threads - Trying setup series

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  8. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  9. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  10. Sea of Thieves failed to setup a crew session. Please try again(CoarseBeard)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves failed to setup a crew session. Please try again(CoarseBeard): What should i do in this case i do not find nothing to do.. c9e27765-8939-4324-a49a-8b29f3b7cb5f