Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

Discus and support Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to setup new xbox series x and I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michael rose2, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message.

Trying to setup new xbox series x and I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Also chooses on it's own which wifi network it want's from the ones in my apt building but never gives me the chance to pick mine so it never connects!

:)

michael rose2, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I am glad that everything is working fine now, Michael.

Thanks for your patience and time here in our community. Take care!
  3. michael rose2 Win User

My problem was the app while trying to setup the xbox, I found a video on youtube and setup with the controller instead, the app is terrible!! Everything is good now thanks for the reply!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Michael!

Sorry to hear about what happened. If there's an option to skip that, please do so then follow the steps below after you're done setting up your console to connect it to your phone.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note: If your console power mode isn't set to Sleep, remote play won't work.

On a mobile device:
    Open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Please swipe down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.
  5. SammyVS Win User

NBA2k22 Xbox x

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

You will only be able to download the Xbox Series S/X version on an Xbox Series S/X. Do you get an error message when trying to launch the Xbox One version?
  6. Kymoren Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

So I keep getting a Error Code with 2: - (Tons of numbers) F as a message reply when trying to add my friend on PC, I'm on Xbox Series X. No basic info I have looked up to try to solve this issue. Any idea on what is going on or how I can fix it?
Thema:

1. Trying to setup new xbox series x keep getting error message. - Similar Threads - Trying setup series

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  8. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  9. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  10. Sea of Thieves failed to setup a crew session. Please try again(CoarseBeard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves failed to setup a crew session. Please try again(CoarseBeard): What should i do in this case i do not find nothing to do.. c9e27765-8939-4324-a49a-8b29f3b7cb5f