trying to setup hbo now

Discus and support trying to setup hbo now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to set up HBO Now on my XBOX One. The App directs me to How to Order HBO: Subscription & Pricing Options to sign up but, when I select the XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefDeathEater, Jul 16, 2017.

  1. trying to setup hbo now


    Trying to set up HBO Now on my XBOX One. The App directs me to How to Order HBO: Subscription & Pricing Options to sign up but, when I select the XBOX One logo on
    How to Order HBO: Subscription & Pricing Options it sends me to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/xbox-one/live-apps/hbo-now and when I click start free
    trial, it sends me back to How to Order HBO: Subscription & Pricing Options ,,,, WTF continuous loop of they must really not want me to sign up

    :)
     
    ChiefDeathEater, Jul 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Onissey
    Onissey Guest
    HBO Now

    HBONOW is displaying an error message saying I am not entitled to watch movies even though I have paid for a subscription. That is harsh HBO, but how do I fix this?
     
    Onissey, Jul 16, 2017
    #2
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    HBO Now available on Xbox One

    HBO Go is for if you already have HBO through your cable provider. HBO Now is standalone.
     
    IndieRock, Jul 16, 2017
    #3
  4. trying to setup hbo now

    I am having the same problem. Sends you to a loop with no way to actually set up the HBO account and get the free month trial.

    I tried both HBO Go and HBO One.

    They are advertising the free month trial all over the place. But at least for the xbox one there doesn't seem to be a away to actually connect the app with HBO. I guess the 2 stars should have been a tip off. trying to setup hbo now :(
     
    StrangeBloom264, Jul 29, 2017
    #4
  5. StrangeBloom264 Win User

    trying to setup hbo now

    I am having the same problem. Sends you to a loop with no way to actually set up the HBO account and get the free month trial.

    I tried both HBO Go and HBO One.

    They are advertising the free month trial all over the place. But at least for the xbox one there doesn't seem to be a away to actually connect the app with HBO. I guess the 2 stars should have been a tip off. :(
  6. TexasStuBaby Win User

    HBO Now issues

    Me too. Also, has anyone noticed that the audio on HBO Now is not in surround mode? Netflix and games are in surround but not HBO Now.
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

    app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim (HBO GO app on my Slim Xbox 360)

    Hey there Leonardo,

    Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, it looks like the HBO Go or the HBO NOW apps are no longer available on the Xbox 360.

    You can find more information by clicking on the link below:


    I hope this helps.
  8. Hazenson Win User

    HBO NOW/GO

    HBO GO is for cable subscribers which has an Xbox app. This is why the options are all for cable providers and does not include Apple. HBO NOW is the direct HBO subscription through iTunes/Apple which does NOT (currently) have an Xbox app. I'm in the exact
    same boat. There is a kind of lame workaround though (link below) but requires an additional subscription app to work.

    bgr.com/.../hbo-now-on-android-xbox-one-and-ps4
  9. FiR3 ARIvIz Win User

    Dimming on HBO Now.

    Same here. Xbox one dims while watching game of thrones on HBO Now. This started happening right after the HBO Now received an update. Please HELP.
Thema:

trying to setup hbo now

Loading...
  1. trying to setup hbo now - Similar Threads - trying setup hbo

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  8. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  9. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  10. Sea of Thieves failed to setup a crew session. Please try again(CoarseBeard)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves failed to setup a crew session. Please try again(CoarseBeard): What should i do in this case i do not find nothing to do.. c9e27765-8939-4324-a49a-8b29f3b7cb5f