Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message

Discus and support Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I am trying to schedule a repair for my Xbox controller that suddenly died (doesn’t turn on). It was bought in November and given as a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by _hoppityvoosh, Jan 17, 2023.

  1. Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message


    Hi there,

    I am trying to schedule a repair for my Xbox controller that suddenly died (doesn’t turn on). It was bought in November and given as a Christmas gift so less than one month of use.

    The issue occurs in the last step (Select a shipping method) when I need to tick a box confirming that I’ve read and accepted the terms, once I tick it and click next to, probably print the shipping label, I got the following message:

    TraceID: n+QuOmTpOEKJz4UZ.6.389

    Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists contact us.


    Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message [​IMG]


    Has anybody faced this issue? I'm trying the contact us page, but the call-back service is unavailable... The chat doesn’t get to help me too.

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    _hoppityvoosh, Jan 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Hoppityvoosh, This could be some error in the system from Microsoft, try following the message it says, try reading the form later and also try another browser.

    If it doesn't work, contact the Xbox support via chat at the link below.

    Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

    See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

    If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

    Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

    Click Contact us

    Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

    On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

    On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. {Parity} Win User

    Custo de reparo do Xbox one X [Xbox one X repair cost]

  4. aMexicanErb Win User

    Xbox One X Can't Connect To Xbox Live

    I am sorry to hear this is happening,

    are you getting any kind of error message when you are trying to do the connection test? If so this might help

    Network Connection Error Solution

    Also there was an earlier post of some one having the same issue, you might be able to find your solution within this post!

    Xbox One X not connecting to Xbox Live

    If you are unable to fix it you might want to go ahead and schedule a repair request to have someone take a look at it.

    Schedule a Repair Request here.


    I hope this information is helpful in getting your issue fixed! if so please mark it accordingly and Game On!
  5. Miss Portia Win User

    Little tip on the E-74 error

  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox One Network Hardware Problem

    You can register your console's serial number and schedule a repair here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

    Follow through the repair scheduling process for a complete rundown of everything you need to do to get the Xbox shipped out to Microsoft's repair centers.
Thema:

Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message

Loading...
  1. Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message - Similar Threads - Trying schedule repair

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]