Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message

Discus and support Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I am trying to schedule a repair for my Xbox controller that suddenly died (doesn’t turn on). It was bought in November and given as a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by _hoppityvoosh, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message

Hi there,

I am trying to schedule a repair for my Xbox controller that suddenly died (doesn’t turn on). It was bought in November and given as a Christmas gift so less than one month of use.

The issue occurs in the last step (Select a shipping method) when I need to tick a box confirming that I’ve read and accepted the terms, once I tick it and click next to, probably print the shipping label, I got the following message:

TraceID: n+QuOmTpOEKJz4UZ.6.389

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists contact us.

Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message [​IMG]

Has anybody faced this issue? I'm trying the contact us page, but the call-back service is unavailable... The chat doesn’t get to help me too.

Thank you.

:)

_hoppityvoosh, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hoppityvoosh, This could be some error in the system from Microsoft, try following the message it says, try reading the form later and also try another browser.

If it doesn't work, contact the Xbox support via chat at the link below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Custo de reparo do Xbox one X [Xbox one X repair cost]

4. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox One X Can't Connect To Xbox Live

I am sorry to hear this is happening,

are you getting any kind of error message when you are trying to do the connection test? If so this might help

Network Connection Error Solution

Also there was an earlier post of some one having the same issue, you might be able to find your solution within this post!

Xbox One X not connecting to Xbox Live

If you are unable to fix it you might want to go ahead and schedule a repair request to have someone take a look at it.

Schedule a Repair Request here.

I hope this information is helpful in getting your issue fixed! if so please mark it accordingly and Game On!
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Little tip on the E-74 error

6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One Network Hardware Problem

You can register your console's serial number and schedule a repair here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Follow through the repair scheduling process for a complete rundown of everything you need to do to get the Xbox shipped out to Microsoft's repair centers.
Thema:

1. Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message - Similar Threads - Trying schedule repair

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  10. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99