Trying to return my controller

Discus and support Trying to return my controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to contact Microsoft support for the past 4 days. Its either problems with the site, offices closed or as today.. authentication problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JessyvDrn, Apr 21, 2019.

  1. JessyvDrn
    JessyvDrn Guest

    Trying to return my controller


    I have tried to contact Microsoft support for the past 4 days. Its either problems with the site, offices closed or as today.. authentication problems or some sort. My right stick is slowly drifting upwards and it is making it very hard to play any video
    game without staring at the sky. I would highly appreciate some extra help as my controller is 4 months old and it is not giving me the return option in my purchase history.

    Is there any e-mail address i can contact about this issue as it has been impossible to reach out to any support team so far.

    Thanking you in advance!

    :)
     
    JessyvDrn, Apr 21, 2019
    #1
  2. JessyvDrn Win User

    Trying to return my controller

    Thank you and Josh for the help.

    I will try this method out to see what they can do.

    Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon and it wont cost to much.
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

    Trying to return my controller

    Hi there,

    Sorry to hear your issue with you xbox controller.

    You only get a 90 day warranty cover. So you are over that period, thats why your not able to return your controller.

    Sorry for the bad news
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Trying to return my controller

    Hello Jessy,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on returning a controller. Typically there is a 90 day warranty on accessories like controllers. The only two ways to do a repair are either on

    device support
    or requesting a call from support.

    When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

      Step 4 ----select request call from support

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Hope this helps.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. AustinCarnage Win User

    Trying to return my controller

    hope it gets sorted for you, i love my elite controller wouldn't play without it.
  6. JessyvDrn Win User

    Trying to return my controller

    Hello Felix and thank you for your response.

    It is the Xbox one Elite wireless controller.

    I have purchased this online and saved everything from box to e-mail to paperwork.

    Thank you for all the help so far.

    I'm going to reach out to costumer support right now
Thema:

Trying to return my controller

Loading...
  1. Trying to return my controller - Similar Threads - Trying return controller

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  9. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...
  10. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...