Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s

Discus and support Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! So in my haste/eagerness/stupidity i ordered an xbox one s instead of a series s.... It arrived on the 10th and as soon as i opened the box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmy-Joe, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Jimmy-Joe
    Jimmy-Joe Guest

Hi there!

So in my haste/eagerness/stupidity i ordered an xbox one s instead of a series s.... It arrived on the 10th and as soon as i opened the box i realised my mistake.

When i go on my orders there isnt a request a return button, the box itself is unopened and hasnt been touched.

On the 10th i entered a live chat que that i was placed in by the automatic chat bot that i was in for over 50 minutes just for the agent i got through to too tell me his department dosent deal with returns and he gave me this number 03448002400 i rang that
    twice and had been on hold for 15 minutes each to no avail, i then tried this number 08000260329 with the same issue.

I just wsnt to return it, its still in the ups box and packaging that is came in, and if theyre refusing i want to know why, im going to ring the number ending 329 again today but im wondering if anyone else has some advice or suggestions for me, the live
    chat bot just keeps going in circles when i try to go through that route.

This may be the wrong area to write in but, i cant seem to get to anywhere thats going to help!

Thabks in advance

:)

Jimmy-Joe, Nov 12, 2020
  2. CHORAS DEN Win User

Xbox one sold out

i have a friend at walmart who texts me every time someone returns their one unopened.
  3. transfix-8F9D0A80-34 Win User

Tv channels skipping

I'm wondering if this is a software issue over hardware? I have two Xbox One's and was planning on returning the other unopened one however if it is hardware I might just try the second.

I would assume it is on the firmware side so hopefully MS is listening and can provide a quick fix for this.

p.s Can we get this pinned ?
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox one S

The best thing to do would be to return the item to the original seller and get a refund for it, then go onto amazon or any other retailer and order the same product but in a digital format. The product will have to be unopened for it to be returned.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

How do I upgrade to vault edition?

I believe that the upgrade offer is only for the digital version. On disk, you would just return the unopened game and exchange it for the Vault Edition on disk.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Value of Brand New Xbox original - sealed box

^^ I think the point he's getting at is the fact that its sealed. I have some early 1980's unopened baseball card boxes.... if I open these up and try to sell the cards, they're practically worthless, but leaving the boxes sealed/unopened, they're worth
    hundreds of dollars.

As for how much a sealed OG Xbox is... well... I don't know if there's much of a market for it? You could always do a quick search on eBay to see if you find anything. That's a good way to judge the market.
Thema:

1. Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Trying return unopened

2. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  3. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  8. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  9. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...
  10. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...