Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s

Discus and support Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! So in my haste/eagerness/stupidity i ordered an xbox one s instead of a series s.... It arrived on the 10th and as soon as i opened the box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmy-Joe, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. Jimmy-Joe
    Jimmy-Joe Guest

    Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s


    Hi there!

    So in my haste/eagerness/stupidity i ordered an xbox one s instead of a series s.... It arrived on the 10th and as soon as i opened the box i realised my mistake.

    When i go on my orders there isnt a request a return button, the box itself is unopened and hasnt been touched.

    On the 10th i entered a live chat que that i was placed in by the automatic chat bot that i was in for over 50 minutes just for the agent i got through to too tell me his department dosent deal with returns and he gave me this number 03448002400 i rang that
    twice and had been on hold for 15 minutes each to no avail, i then tried this number 08000260329 with the same issue.

    I just wsnt to return it, its still in the ups box and packaging that is came in, and if theyre refusing i want to know why, im going to ring the number ending 329 again today but im wondering if anyone else has some advice or suggestions for me, the live
    chat bot just keeps going in circles when i try to go through that route.

    This may be the wrong area to write in but, i cant seem to get to anywhere thats going to help!

    Thabks in advance

    :)
     
    Jimmy-Joe, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. CHORAS DEN Win User

    Xbox one sold out

    i have a friend at walmart who texts me every time someone returns their one unopened.
  3. transfix-8F9D0A80-34 Win User

    Tv channels skipping

    I'm wondering if this is a software issue over hardware? I have two Xbox One's and was planning on returning the other unopened one however if it is hardware I might just try the second.

    I would assume it is on the firmware side so hopefully MS is listening and can provide a quick fix for this.

    p.s Can we get this pinned ?
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Xbox one S

    The best thing to do would be to return the item to the original seller and get a refund for it, then go onto amazon or any other retailer and order the same product but in a digital format. The product will have to be unopened for it to be returned.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    How do I upgrade to vault edition?

    I believe that the upgrade offer is only for the digital version. On disk, you would just return the unopened game and exchange it for the Vault Edition on disk.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

    Value of Brand New Xbox original - sealed box

    ^^ I think the point he's getting at is the fact that its sealed. I have some early 1980's unopened baseball card boxes.... if I open these up and try to sell the cards, they're practically worthless, but leaving the boxes sealed/unopened, they're worth
    hundreds of dollars.

    As for how much a sealed OG Xbox is... well... I don't know if there's much of a market for it? You could always do a quick search on eBay to see if you find anything. That's a good way to judge the market.
Thema:

Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s

Loading...
  1. Trying to return a unopened Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Trying return unopened

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  9. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...
  10. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...