Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me...

Discus and support Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have registered this controller over 48 hours ago now, as I thought that was the issue. But I can't raise a service repair on this controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Richard Moore6, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me...

I have registered this controller over 48 hours ago now, as I thought that was the issue.

But I can't raise a service repair on this controller, that's still in warranty.

I go through the stages of it, and just before it gets to the end I am presented with a melting lollipop saying something went wrong, try again later.
    Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me... [​IMG]

Every time.

Anyone else got his?

Any help is appreciated, as running out of time.

:)

Richard Moore6, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me process it

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Richard

Please tell me:
    May I know if you tried using a different device?
    A different Wi-Fi network?
    Or if you have a VPN, proxy, firewall or similar service enabled please disable all the protections temporarily and try again

Also, may I know if you tried using this other link instead?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. jseiler352 Win User

My Xbox Elite Controller and my other controllers are in need of repair

Hello IamAyden

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are trying to get your controllers repaired.

I would recommend that you submit a request for repair. To submit a repair request, visit

Device Service and Repair.

Let us know if this helped!

-
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Xbox 1s controller

You can check if they still are under warranty at support.microsoft.com/devices and request a repair. How old are the controllers?

Let me know if this helps!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox wont turn on

If the console is still under warranty then you can request a service repair through Xbox Support. If it is not under warranty you can still request a repair but at a cost.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2

If none of the above has worked then I recommend you request a controller repair, to do this I recommend you request the repair directly with the Xbox repair team, to do so go to this link: support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
Thema:

Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me...

1. Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me... - Similar Threads - Trying request repair

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  4. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  5. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  9. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  10. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...