Trying to request a call, Canada

Discus and support Trying to request a call, Canada in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I been trying to request a call or talk to a virtual agent online for some issues and its not letting me load the pge or open it, would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Francis Hebert1, May 27, 2023.

1. Trying to request a call, Canada

Hi, I been trying to request a call or talk to a virtual agent online for some issues and its not letting me load the pge or open it, would like to find a number where to call, im signed in also on microsoft like its asking me too thanks!

:)

Francis Hebert1, May 27, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time getting in touch with Xbox support. Unfortunately, no one here in the forums can provide you with a direct number to Xbox support. The only way is through this link. Hope you can understand.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/contact-us

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to get a hold of xbox

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada There should also be a way to request a call at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Can't get a disc to engage and now even eject

I think the dics drive is dying. Called phone support for get a repaired request. In the US and Canada. The number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  5. Smwutches Win User

how do i cancel payment options as no longer have credit card

6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Wrong windows live ID for my account?

Ok, then you will have to verify your account by calling Xbox customer support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (US & Canada) or request for them to call you here >support.xbox.com/.../request-call
    Reason being is for confidential reasons. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Trying to request a call, Canada - Similar Threads - Trying request call

2. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. I've tried requesting a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    I've tried requesting a call back: Everytime I request a call back it said not available call back later! Can anyone help me with this issue? 3977c49e-f87e-4409-9d78-edc73d35d57f
  6. when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: I registered recently bought my elite series 2 core on ms devices. The waranty ends this year i tried contacting support i'm unable to request call back. 8 days of trying on multiple devices and...
  7. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  10. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...