Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA...
Discus and support Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot get the enforcement team on the phone even when I have pictures. I have been a customer of Xbox for 14 years and when I finally have a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RitzierDamsol, May 14, 2018.
Thema:
Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA...
Loading...
-
Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA... - Similar Threads - Trying report playing
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
Getting lockups but I get an error when trying to submit a report
in XboX InsidersGetting lockups but I get an error when trying to submit a report: Anyone getting Games and Apps lockups (controller is nonfunctional except to bring up the menu from the lit Home button and attempting to go to Home)? It also occurs on the Home page and when I... -
Tried getting help with being spam reported and banned but got hung up on twice
in XBoX AccessibilityTried getting help with being spam reported and banned but got hung up on twice: I tried requesting a call for help with being spam reported and constantly being banned and then unbanned everyday and after about 18m of helping me the guy who was helping just hung up I thought... -
I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...
in XBoX Games and AppsI would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of... -
Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?
in XBoX on WindowsCan I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community... -
What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize... -
How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I report someone for trying to steal an account?: So I got accepted into a group post for someone who needed help with a yt tho um mail and I did what they asked, but after they said they’d give me a $10 Xbox gift card code for helping and I was...