Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4
Discus and support Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MRGINGER BREAD4 has been threatening to report me , everytime I don't do what he tells me to do. He has got me banned from Xbox communications for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BossMan9821, Feb 4, 2017.
Thema:
Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4
Loading...
-
Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4 - Similar Threads - Trying report gamer
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Getting lockups but I get an error when trying to submit a report
in XboX InsidersGetting lockups but I get an error when trying to submit a report: Anyone getting Games and Apps lockups (controller is nonfunctional except to bring up the menu from the lit Home button and attempting to go to Home)? It also occurs on the Home page and when I... -
Tried getting help with being spam reported and banned but got hung up on twice
in XBoX AccessibilityTried getting help with being spam reported and banned but got hung up on twice: I tried requesting a call for help with being spam reported and constantly being banned and then unbanned everyday and after about 18m of helping me the guy who was helping just hung up I thought... -
I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...
in XBoX Games and AppsI would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of... -
Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?
in XBoX on WindowsCan I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community... -
What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize... -
How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I report someone for trying to steal an account?: So I got accepted into a group post for someone who needed help with a yt tho um mail and I did what they asked, but after they said they’d give me a $10 Xbox gift card code for helping and I was...