trying to renew xbox live

Discus and support trying to renew xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to renew my xbox live subscription and after entering my email and password I get a blank screen, please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Howler523, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Howler523
    Howler523 Guest

I am trying to renew my xbox live subscription and after entering my email and password I get a blank screen, please help.

:)

Howler523, Apr 1, 2017
  2. cant renew subscription

trying to renew xbox live subscription 59.99

click on renew

says link is broken. tried one month, three month as well.

reluctantgeek, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Can't pay for Xbox live.

I am trying to renew Xbox live but it says pending when I go to the billing history and I can no longer play on Xbox live. How do I get the transaction to go through to renew live?

grunt gunner00, Apr 1, 2017
  4. makha009 Win User

redeeming games

no mate, when i try to renew my xbox live, it was on the advert saying that those 2 games are free for 12 months renewal
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

6. Smwutches Win User

Trying to Renew Xbox Live Membership

Go to http://commerce.microsoft.com and make sure the region on the account is set to UK. If not, you'll need to migrate the region in order to match your actual location.

If it does match, make sure the region on the page you're using is set to UK. Usually you can change the region of the page on the bottom of the page.
  7. GC328 Win User

Xbox Shuts off when connecting

Hi, Please try clearing your Xbox cache as per
    support.xbox.com/.../renew-xbox-live-gold-account
    and then try connecting with wired connection. If fails, try removing any form of memory (i.e. Hard Drive and/or USB) and repeat clearing cache steps and then connect to live with wired connection. Hope
    this helps.
  8. OMFG its Dave Win User

error code 80049c0b

I too am getting this error. I am trying to get my Xbox live renewed.
Thema:

1. trying to renew xbox live - Similar Threads - trying renew live

2. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  3. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  4. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  5. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  6. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  7. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  8. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  9. "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.: I'm having this issue with Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It worked fine last night but it's telling me to renew the subscription even though the disc is inserted into the drive....
  10. I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.: Gamepass is being weird and not letting me renew it and it keeps saying that it cant authorise the purchase and that I need to pick a different payment method and I have tried 2 bank cadrs and it...