Trying to Renew Xbox Live Membership

Discus and support Trying to Renew Xbox Live Membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's Xbox live membership expired and I'm trying to renew using the link that Microsoft sent me. Unfortunately when i comes to entering my address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JCtheZEBRA, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JCtheZEBRA
    JCtheZEBRA Guest

My son's Xbox live membership expired and I'm trying to renew using the link that Microsoft sent me. Unfortunately when i comes to entering my address it won't let me enter my UK address and keeps asking for a "STATE". We are in the UK. Seems crazy that
    you can't enter a UK address?

:)

JCtheZEBRA, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 error code: Xbos-0x80169D94 930e20a8-0d9e-4cdc-83ca-7436ccf4c991 2015/01/07 - 05:25:28 UTC

I am trying to renew xbox live membership by redeeming code [Mod removed]. I spoke to someone yesterday and they said that there were issues, and to try again later. We are still unable to renew the membership

ronaldoXforXda, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Go to Sign in to your Microsoft account and make sure the region on the account is set to UK. If not, you'll need to migrate the region in order to match your actual location.

If it does match, make sure the region on the page you're using is set to UK. Usually you can change the region of the page on the bottom of the page.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2014
  5. GabriellaHåkansson Win User

Renewing Gold Status

Try to renew on the console. Settings > Account > Your Memberships > Xbox Live Gold > Modify membership.
  6. taidara Win User

xboxlive

Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play titles online.

If you're currently connected with an Xbox Live Gold trial membership, and haven't turned off automatic renewal, your trial membership will automatically renew into a paid membership that renews monthly by default.

How to get started with Xbox Live:
    http://www.xbox.com/live
  7. Smwutches Win User

Go to http://commerce.microsoft.com and make sure the region on the account is set to UK. If not, you'll need to migrate the region in order to match your actual location.

If it does match, make sure the region on the page you're using is set to UK. Usually you can change the region of the page on the bottom of the page.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  9. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Xbox 1 month needed

Important At the end of the first (free) month, membership automatically renews to a paid membership that renews monthly by default. The membership will renew to the payment method that was added to your account. If you don’t want the membership to
    renew, you must turn off automatic renewal. You can read more on the Free Xbox LIVE Gold Trial - Xbox Support

Page here.
Thema:

1. Trying to Renew Xbox Live Membership - Similar Threads - Trying Renew Live

2. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  3. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  4. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  5. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  6. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  7. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  8. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  9. "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.: I'm having this issue with Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It worked fine last night but it's telling me to renew the subscription even though the disc is inserted into the drive....
  10. I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.: Gamepass is being weird and not letting me renew it and it keeps saying that it cant authorise the purchase and that I need to pick a different payment method and I have tried 2 bank cadrs and it...