Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

Discus and support Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I'm Jack's Mom, May 10, 2020.

1. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

Hello,

My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer unavailable". I seem to have the option/ability to renew this other subscription for $14.99 month but we don't
    need that. Help!

:)

I'm Jack's Mom, May 10, 2020
  2. King James4 Win User

My xbox is working i need help it say troubleshoot and everytime i restart it it say the same thing
  3. Smwutches Win User

You won't be able to add a stadard gold subscription while he still has Ultimate. You would either have to cancel the subscription or wait until his current subscription ends and then buy gold after Ultimate has completely ended.
  4. shoe_330 Win User

for some reason i need another gold membership

brad, as much as I appreciate your help, it did not work, after I tried it I tried to start a party and it brought me to a page asking me to buy either game pass ultimate or gold, and I know this is not a problem with my gold, as I annually renew it and
    it was very recently renewed.
  5. Lollamia Win User

Gold Membership

If your oldest son doesn't need the account with annual subscription , you can turn off the Auto renewal.

Check the following support page to know how to stop Auto renewal#
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Regards
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Gold 'Upgraded' to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

But I also paid an annual fee for Gold in December 2020 which was cancelled (upgraded) in Feb 2021 so I should have 10/12 of that fee owing to me. Can I redeem that?
    When you son signed up for Ultimate, it automatically upgraded your Live Gold to Ultimate, hence why the next charge is March....so you won't have anything owed to you

After turning off Auto-renewal (as described by the IA above), wait for the GPU to expire (you've already paid till March anyway), then start Gold again. However, you can't buy an Annual live Gold direct from Microsoft anymore (far as I am aware anyway) so you'd need to buy a card from somewhere else if you want to buy a year at once
Thema:

1. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable - Similar Threads - Trying renew buy

2. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  3. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  4. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  5. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  6. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  7. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  8. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  9. "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.: I'm having this issue with Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It worked fine last night but it's telling me to renew the subscription even though the disc is inserted into the drive....
  10. I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.: Gamepass is being weird and not letting me renew it and it keeps saying that it cant authorise the purchase and that I need to pick a different payment method and I have tried 2 bank cadrs and it...