Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

Discus and support Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to rename the file atiumdag.dll but I keep running into obstacles. The last obstacle that I am having troubles with overcoming is when I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OctoberStorm, Jan 16, 2022.

  1. OctoberStorm
    OctoberStorm Guest

    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11


    I'm trying to rename the file atiumdag.dll but I keep running into obstacles. The last obstacle that I am having troubles with overcoming is when I get an error message that says the following: "the action can't be completed because the file is open in windows explorer close the file and try again." At this point I used task manager to End the task explorer.exe. All I need is the command to let me rename this file to atiumdag_old.dll. Is this possible? I am just trying to play an old pc game called Ragnarok Online, which also happens to be a private server. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you~

    :)
     
    OctoberStorm, Jan 16, 2022
    #1
  2. OctoberStorm Win User

    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

    I've tried before to change the name on safemode and i get another error. To add, I think I may have deleted the file .dll by accident.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

    you will need to start the pc up in safe mode to do it, it is part of the drivers for the graphics so is always in use.
  4. OctoberStorm Win User

    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

    Thank you so much.

    I finally could rename the file but I cannot put it back in it's rightful folder. I get an error stating that I do not have permission to put the file in the folder. I checked properties and I've been playing around with it but nothing changes. I feel stuck once again. What do you think I should do now?
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

    Hello again, there are certain specific sites for downloading .DDL and related files, check the link below.

    https://www.dll-files.com/atiumdag.dll.html

    Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  6. OctoberStorm Win User

    Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

    I have not done that at all. I just started to look for the file and it's gone? I may have deleted it by mistake, I don't know. I've been trying to play this game since yesterday morning.... I think I'm exhausted. Do you know if I can download the .dll file once again?
Thema:

Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11

Loading...
  1. Trying to rename file atiumdag.dll using cmd.exe on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Trying rename file

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

    in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  10. I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account.: I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account. For context My current gaming username is WyWall_2 where as my username that I want it to be is WyWall. Years...