Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

Discus and support Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dunnkare, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Dunnkare
    Dunnkare Guest

Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

Hello!

My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either of them I get two different error codes. In the Xbox App I get 0xfffffffff
    and the message, I should try from settings. And in settings I get 0x080073cfa.

Any ideas?

:)

Dunnkare, Nov 25, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on Xbox.com account nor console

try scrolling down the page, and you should see included in this bundle Forza Horizon 4 & Formula Drift car pack, try selecting Forza Horizon 4 and see if you can download it from there instead.
  3. MachoDijos Win User

Forza horizon 4 dodatki -[Translation - Forza horizon 4 additions]

W zakładce do instalacji nie mam nic do zainstalowania, zmieniłem filtry, próbowałem na każdy możliwy sposób, zainstalowane mam tylko :

Forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 1967 sunbeam Tiger i drift car pack, to normalne nie jest …

-[Translation - In the tab for installation I have nothing to install, I changed the filters, I tried on every possible way, I have only installed:

Forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 1967 sunbeam Tiger and drift car pack, this is not normal …]
  4. PritamLupin442 Win User

E3 2018 Test

This is probably dead and gone. But for the "E3 2018 test" is the Forza Horizon 4 Drift Car Pack. At least it was for me!
  5. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  6. Little JohnnyWilliam Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The only ones it allows you to install are forza 4 formula drift cars, forza 4 fortune island, forza 4 lego speed champions and forza 4 best of bond. The others do not appear. This is the description for this bundle.

"Xbox Game Pass members, complete your Forza Horizon experience in both Mexico and Britain with this unmissable offer. The Forza Horizon Premium Game Pass Bundle expands your driving adventures in Forza Horizon 5 with the Premium Add-ons Bundle and in Forza Horizon 4 with the Ultimate Add-ons Bundle. Across both games, you’ll receive FOUR incredible expansions including Fortune Island, LEGO® Speed Champions, Hot Wheels, and the second Forza Horizon 5 expansion once its released. You’ll also be the star of the Horizon Festival with VIP Membership offering 2x permanent race rewards in both games, exclusive Forza Edition cars, a unique flair, free cosmetics, and more. Car Pass expands and upgrades your garage filling it with fun and unique vehicles. Plus, get behind the wheel of iconic James Bond cars around Britain and hone your drifting skills with legendary..."
Thema:

1. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa - Similar Threads - Trying remove Forza

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  7. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  8. I have been trying to remove myself from a Xbox "Family"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to remove myself from a Xbox "Family": So, my father died some time ago, and my account is still stuck in the "Family" he put my account into so he could set certain restrictions for summer vacations years before. But now he's gone and...
  9. Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?: Game crashes when I try to start it. cc5b1c37-2419-4ffb-8ab6-6a8bb3784a27
  10. Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES: I cannot remove my xbox wireless controller from Devices and Settings menu, I always get "remove failed". I am trying to remove because my controller suddenly will not connect after using it on...