Trying to rejoin ambassadors.

Discus and support Trying to rejoin ambassadors. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was removed from ambassadors program in 2017. I'm trying to rejoin ambassadors program after having no enforcement actions taken on my account for 1+... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoG Silent Hope, Jun 7, 2019.

  1. Trying to rejoin ambassadors.


    I was removed from ambassadors program in 2017. I'm trying to rejoin ambassadors program after having no enforcement actions taken on my account for 1+ years now. Not sure how to go about doing so because I can't rejoin through the webpage. I was told
    I could rejoin after a 1 year clean record. Any help would be much appreciated.

    :)
     
    FoG Silent Hope, Jun 7, 2019
    #1
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

    Trying to rejoin ambassadors.

    If you were removed from the program due to an enforcement action, I'm afraid there is no chance to return, regardless of the amount of time that has elapsed. The 12-month rule only applies to new applicants, not returning ones.
  3. Professor jekyl Win User

    Rejoin Ambassador

    Hi,

    Photographer

    Thank you for your reply. I have read and clicked the link to the Ambassador page. It says access denied for me. Due to terms being broke.

    Here's a screenshot of my Reputation just to show. What I'm saying make sense. That the communication ban never stood. But I'm still not aloud to rejoin. Bit silly surely?




    [​IMG]
  4. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

    Rejoin Ambassador

  5. dempup Win User

    Rejoin Ambassador

    Hi There.

    Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you got removed from the program for breach of the Terms of Use. You should go and request a case review with the Enforcement team for a possibility to get the ban overturned, to continue on
    the Ambassador program. And if everything seems in order, write an email to xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.

    Xbox Ambassador Program Terms of Use:

    If an account's Xbox Ambassador status is removed due to an enforcement action from the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team, that account will be unable to rejoin the XA unless the enforcement is overturned via the Case
    Review
    process.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    No access to Xbox Ambassador menu

    Rules for the Ambassador program are still the same. If you received a suspension as an Ambassador, you are not eligible to rejoin.
Thema:

Trying to rejoin ambassadors.

Loading...
  1. Trying to rejoin ambassadors. - Similar Threads - Trying rejoin ambassadors

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]