trying to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire get error code 0x80073cf9.

Discus and support trying to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire get error code 0x80073cf9. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried reinstalling after doing a reformat. Get the above error code 0x80073cf9. Tried to uninstall in all possible ways still same thing. This is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DISC1PLE1030, Nov 7, 2022.

1. DISC1PLE1030
    DISC1PLE1030 Guest

Tried reinstalling after doing a reformat.

Get the above error code 0x80073cf9.

Tried to uninstall in all possible ways still same thing. This is the only game with the issue after reinstalling all game pass games being successful.

Assistance appreciated.

:)

DISC1PLE1030, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this issue

Please try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and install solitaire collection (try using the Xbox app instead)

If maybe that doesn't work try all the troubleshooting steps from this article
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Oliver Kompathoum Win User

Minecraft for windows not able to install?

looks like when i tried to uninstalla and reinstall solitaire, it gave me 0x80073cf9 error.
  4. DeafeningElm89 Win User

App Doesn't Open

I have tried all of the above solutions with no help, I even shut off my firewall and still nothing.

I get the same error codes each time I try to download any new apps (Error code 0x80073cf9), and if I try to apply the fix to microsoft Solitaire collection it tries to repair but just stays on repair for hours. Without repairing the App.
  5. PatFad Win User

Microsoft solitaire access problems

I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection because my computer was very slow. When I try to reinstall, I get an error code 0x80080207.
  6. DiabloProtoX Win User

Halo The Master Chief Collection Error PC

Still not working, after reinstall the game when i choose to install it on a device and select my pc i get the error 0x80073CF9 when the game try to install.
Thema:

1. trying to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire get error code 0x80073cf9. - Similar Threads - trying reinstall Microsoft

2. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  3. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  4. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...: I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which...
  5. Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console: Just got a new console, and finished transferring my data to my series x, but now whenever i try to install something from the old console it just buffers for a bit and then says "installation...
  6. When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.: I've asked about this problem after trying everything, and I was suggested to reset the Xbox, which I did, and it made it install a little more and I thought it was going to work but now it does...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS: My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not install Fortnite....keeps getting the same code....
  9. Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).: Rocket league won’t download. “The item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570). I’ve tried reinstalling I’ve reset my xbox and xbox live...
  10. I tried to reinstall xbox app on my pc but it get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to reinstall xbox app on my pc but it get stuck: Due to some issues, I tried to reinstall XBOX app for pc, I download the XBOX installer from the web of XBOX game pass for several times. But every time when I tried to install it, it will get...