trying to reinstall microsoft flight simulator 2020

Discus and support trying to reinstall microsoft flight simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my download gets stuck and crashes at the following point every time fs-base-cgl-0.1.75 fs package 042 at 4% ie 906.37 mb and just loops for a while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stewart cox, Nov 7, 2022.

1. stewart cox
    stewart cox Guest

my download gets stuck and crashes at the following point every time fs-base-cgl-0.1.75 fs package 042 at 4% ie 906.37 mb and just loops for a while then crashes the simulator any help please i have tried many tmes and stops at exactly the same place

:)

stewart cox, Nov 7, 2022
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Hopefully, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020......Woohoo :)
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Stewart

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If its on Xbox, what console do you have?

If its on PC, are you using Windows 10 or 11?

In any case, is this happening inside Flight simulator, correct?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this? (Besides trying to download the packages again)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. trying to reinstall microsoft flight simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - trying reinstall microsoft

2. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  3. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  4. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...: I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which...
  5. Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console: Just got a new console, and finished transferring my data to my series x, but now whenever i try to install something from the old console it just buffers for a bit and then says "installation...
  6. When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.: I've asked about this problem after trying everything, and I was suggested to reset the Xbox, which I did, and it made it install a little more and I thought it was going to work but now it does...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS: My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not install Fortnite....keeps getting the same code....
  9. Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).: Rocket league won’t download. “The item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570). I’ve tried reinstalling I’ve reset my xbox and xbox live...
  10. I tried to reinstall xbox app on my pc but it get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to reinstall xbox app on my pc but it get stuck: Due to some issues, I tried to reinstall XBOX app for pc, I download the XBOX installer from the web of XBOX game pass for several times. But every time when I tried to install it, it will get...