Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Discus and support Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AhmedHussain11, Jan 14, 2022.

  1. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.


    Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I have warranty till the 5th of March. However, when I register my controller, it doesn’t show up on the “devices” page, however it still says it has been added. Can someone please help me as i really need to get the replacement controller before my warranty ends, thank you.

    :)
     
    AhmedHussain11, Jan 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

    Thw warranty does not depend on the region you live but in the region the console was manufacturer for, you could live in UK but if the console it's from US you have the warranty applicable for US, this also applies if you purchased in your own region but from a third party that get it from a different region
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

    If you purchased it and just started using it now you won't be able to request the warranty until 24 hours pass
  4. AhmedHussain11 Win User

    Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

    thanks for your reply ricardo! here is the message i receive once entering my serial number :(


    [​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

    No, controllers have a different warranty period than console, and if your console has 1 year warranty means it's not from that region, it's for a different region
  6. AhmedHussain11 Win User

    Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

    but my xbox and xbox series x controller have warranty till fifth of March I live in the United Kingdom
Thema:

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Loading...
  1. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it. - Similar Threads - Trying register Series

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. I am so frustrated with the runaround. Just trying to register my.FSX acceleration package....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am so frustrated with the runaround. Just trying to register my.FSX acceleration package....: Just trying to register my FSX acceleration e3ceb549-419f-4145-88e2-01710c1f42c8
  5. Windows is trying to register my MS account with my Hello PIN, but errors out.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows is trying to register my MS account with my Hello PIN, but errors out.: Windows is trying to register my MS account with my Hello PIN, but errors out. this causes me to be unable to use some features of Windows, and I can't use the XBOX app as it "can't sign in to...
  6. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  7. XBox Developer Mode - Payment fails when trying to register.

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Developer Mode - Payment fails when trying to register.: Hi, I hope to see you well! Several times I am unable to make the payment to activate the Developer Account for XBox using the steps in this link:...
  8. My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...: I tried retyping the code, everything. At this point, I'm really annoyed. I'm trying to not be mean or rude but it's a pain that I spent almost 30 dollars and can't use it....
  9. I am trying to register new Xbox controller for Xbox s . Microsoft is not recognizing this...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to register new Xbox controller for Xbox s . Microsoft is not recognizing this...: I am trying to register new Xbox controller for Xbox s . Microsoft is not recognizing this device. What to do ? cd60bc3d-9bdc-4dc0-9e01-76d91198e32d
  10. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0