Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Discus and support Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AhmedHussain11, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I have warranty till the 5th of March. However, when I register my controller, it doesn’t show up on the “devices” page, however it still says it has been added. Can someone please help me as i really need to get the replacement controller before my warranty ends, thank you.

:)

AhmedHussain11, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Thw warranty does not depend on the region you live but in the region the console was manufacturer for, you could live in UK but if the console it's from US you have the warranty applicable for US, this also applies if you purchased in your own region but from a third party that get it from a different region
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If you purchased it and just started using it now you won't be able to request the warranty until 24 hours pass
  4. AhmedHussain11 Win User

thanks for your reply ricardo! here is the message i receive once entering my serial number :(

[​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No, controllers have a different warranty period than console, and if your console has 1 year warranty means it's not from that region, it's for a different region
  6. AhmedHussain11 Win User

but my xbox and xbox series x controller have warranty till fifth of March I live in the United Kingdom
Thema:

1. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it. - Similar Threads - Trying register Series

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  5. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  6. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  7. XBox Developer Mode - Payment fails when trying to register.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Developer Mode - Payment fails when trying to register.: Hi, I hope to see you well! Several times I am unable to make the payment to activate the Developer Account for XBox using the steps in this link:...
  8. My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...: I tried retyping the code, everything. At this point, I'm really annoyed. I'm trying to not be mean or rude but it's a pain that I spent almost 30 dollars and can't use it....
  9. I am trying to register new Xbox controller for Xbox s . Microsoft is not recognizing this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to register new Xbox controller for Xbox s . Microsoft is not recognizing this...: I am trying to register new Xbox controller for Xbox s . Microsoft is not recognizing this device. What to do ? cd60bc3d-9bdc-4dc0-9e01-76d91198e32d
  10. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0