Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what...

Discus and support Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to refund the new dark pictures: The devil in me video game due to it being plagued with bugs and once I was towards the end the game keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpinTwIser, Dec 12, 2022.

1. SpinTwIser
    SpinTwIser Guest

Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what...

I'm trying to refund the new dark pictures: The devil in me video game due to it being plagued with bugs and once I was towards the end the game keeps freezing not allowing me to continue further. I went to my profile to ask for a refund and it instantly was denied because I played the game. I tried using the contact xbox but it just gives me virtual agents not allowing me to resolve the issue.

:)

SpinTwIser, Dec 12, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what do I do?

You will have to Contact the devs and support can't give you a refund

Playong more thenn 2 hours doesn't qualify you a refund

You can try at account.Microsoft.com for a refund under purchAse history but keep in mind they do watch for patterna

If you abuse the refund policy it can affect your buying ability Sony's policy is less the 2hours game time too

Refund policy is only done thru the offline team since customer support can't see your time in game etc
  3. DeniqL Win User

Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what do I do?

Hi,SpinTwIser ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

In case your refund was denied please reply to the email notification you received letting you know about the denial to appeal. Although it will honestly be quite hard beacuse of the game time
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Can You Play Split Screen & Online in "Borderlands: Let's Pay For It Again"?

I have played the game.

I was one of the thousands afflicted with the freezing bug.

I gave Gearbox 2 months to sort it out. They couldn't so I obtained a full refund after showing their official forums to the shop that sold me the game.

Fun game when it actually works.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

환불 (Refund)

6. Bionic handz Win User

CHEATS

It's called vault mode and vault mode is full of bugs/glitches so it probably won't help much, the fact is this game is hacked to pieces and what isn't hacked to pieces is full of bugs.
Thema:

1. Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what... - Similar Threads - Trying Refund game

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  4. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  5. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...: Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version...
  6. I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?: I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing, so I went to ask for a refund and they denied it....
  7. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...
  8. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  9. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  10. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...