Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual...

Discus and support Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help. Can't redeem reward points. My "annual limit of redemption is exceeded" 9370914a-e94a-4b81-a8f2-421c07308bd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pstar2004, Nov 4, 2022.

1. pstar2004
    pstar2004 Guest

Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual...

Need help. Can't redeem reward points. My "annual limit of redemption is exceeded"

:)

pstar2004, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual list of redemption is exceeded. Contact support.

You'll want to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site. They do have a limit of how much you can redeem in a year. If you've reached that limit, you won't be able to redeem anymore until the next year.
  3. T W6 Win User

Oops. Looks like something went wrong

Hi, I have the same problem, but with a slight twist, I have upgraded to fibre to the home and now I get Oops. Looks like something went wrong, Your current market is not supported.

I have tried all of the above Solutions but all have failed to solve my problem.

I am in the UK and the UK is a supported country.

It does not only affect the Microsoft Rewards App, but the Cloud Gaming and Ultimate Quests as well.

Now for the twist, if I use my neighbours ADSL it works fine, it also works fine via my mobile as a hotspot.

But will not work over fibre, the fibre company says it should work, but it does not.

We have checked all the settings and configured them to be the same, but no joy it does not work.

Any ideas - I have calls in to my fibre company and Microsoft but so far they are both telling me it should just work.

Has anyone else had this?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Oops. Looks like something went wrong

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending system updates that need to be installed.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. RussellF52 Win User

Can’t read comments.

Thanks for your reply. The app says oops, something went wrong. Try again later.

This happens on a regular basis.
  6. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
Thema:

1. Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual... - Similar Threads - Trying redeem reward

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  4. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  5. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  6. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  7. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  8. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  9. Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?: Every time I try to redeem my reward points, I keep getting an error saying there’s an issue with my account or order. It has never happened before, I’ve always been able to redeem my points....
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...