Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

Discus and support Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Houston, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find that offer again?

:)

Logan Houston, Dec 26, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Xbox button -> settings-> account -> subs
  3. Jake6Arlo Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

There is no code like that (I know that is the standard way to redeem Xbox codes)

The 24 month Xbox Ultimate Game pass came in built into the Xbox and is redeemed through there.
  4. Tarnend Win User

What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

From what i can remember reading, while you have game pass ultimate and you redeem 3 months xbox live, this would give you 1 months game pass ultimate.

Regards
  5. John P_14 Win User

can i redeem both ultimate and pc game pass codes at once

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, you can redeem them simultaneously. But I highly recommend redeeming your 3 months PC Game Pass first then redeeming your 2 months Game Pass Ultimate. In that way, your 3 months of PC Game Pass will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate so you'll get a total of 5 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

XBOX gamepass code redemption

Any chance this was the error message:

"Check the Instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page"

If so, that's either because you don't meet region crtieria...or, you have held Game Pass in the past as the promotion is for new subscribers only

"If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the two month trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!"

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411295409047-2-months-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate-with-Discord-Nitro-FAQ#h
Thema:

1. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox? - Similar Threads - Trying redeem months

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  9. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  10. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...