Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

Discus and support Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just browsing the options in halo infinite and accidentally bought 20 dollars worth of credits, after noticing this I went to request a re-fund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IonXide, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. IonXide
    IonXide Guest

    Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.


    I was just browsing the options in halo infinite and accidentally bought 20 dollars worth of credits, after noticing this I went to request a re-fund so I could get my money back. However it says i'm ineligible stating that I "Used my refunds for the year" even though I haven't refunded anything for this year? I would also like to state that i did not spend the credits so I could get a refund on them.

    :)
     
    IonXide, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

  3. IonXide Win User

    Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

    I just read it and it says that it is likely eligible if the currency wasn't used.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

    It's because sounding read the refund policy

    Consumables aren't refundable since you can use them multiple times
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?

    excited for everyone who gets to play, and reach is there

    have to give credit for trying the definitive halo package for xbox and pc and will make people hype for infinite
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

    getting the dreaded: Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

    Try logging off and logging back in. Make sure that your credit card has sufficient funds to make your purchase.

    Also, try removing the card and re-adding it if troubles continue.
Thema:

Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

Loading...
  1. Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought. - Similar Threads - Trying fund Halo

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]