Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being ...

Discus and support Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to purchase Fallout New Vegas from the store on my Xbox one console and xbox.com but both methods result in: "You have no valid payment options... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GameRunner92, Apr 7, 2018.

1. GameRunner92
    GameRunner92 Guest

Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being ...

Trying to purchase Fallout New Vegas from the store on my Xbox one console and xbox.com but both methods result in: "You have no valid payment options on file. Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel."

I have added a Credit card, Debit card and a Paypal account but doesn't seem my payment method is an issue here. This only occurs when I try to download a 360 game as I tried the same process with Xbox one games and I didn't have such an issue, how can I
    fix this problem?

:)

GameRunner92, Apr 7, 2018
  2. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    buy retro games with gift card

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Your Microsoft Account balance can only be used to
    purchase a 360 game
    from an Xbox 360 console. If you are trying to purchase MW3 from an Xbox One, you would need to use a valid payment method (credit,debit,Paypal).

XBF Lance J, Apr 7, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    MICROSOFT FIX THIS NOW

Hi

Unfortunately Xbox 360 game purchases can't be completed on an Xbox One console or at Xbox.com without having a payment method such as a debit/credit card registered to your account. One you have done this it should allow you to complete the Xbox 360 games
    with gold purchase without charge.

If you try to complete this purchase on an Xbox 360 console you will not need to register another payment method.

Please note not all Xbox Live Gold subscriptions (typically trial subscriptions) include Xbox 360 games with gold games.

gds1972, Apr 7, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Contact official support to sort things out.

CrazY1985, Apr 8, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being recognised?

Contact official support to sort things out.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

“Your account is unable to make this purchase on Xbox.com”

This can be a result of either your account being restricted due to your age, or Microsoft Account family settings.

It might also be an issue if you do not have a credit card or payment method associated with your account. When it comes to the Xbox 360 storefront (which includes the Xbox originals), they require that a purchase method be associated with the account even
    for free titles. The Xbox One storefront does not have that same requirement.

If it's the latter, then you can add a payment method to your account at your
    Microsoft Account profile page
    under Payments & Billing.
  7. Georges C. Win User

error code 80190562 when trying to buy xbox 360 dlc

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hiyakedome, where are you trying to make the purchase, on Xbox One, on the Xbox Site, or on xbox 360, which payment method are you using?
  8. AV16 Win User

Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games

On the account payments page it shows details for the card I use when making and purchase on the xbox one and there is only one method.

When I try to buy the 360 game the payment methods I see are not the card mentioned previously instead old paypal accounts which do not show up on the Account Payment page. I have tried to follow the on screen options to add a new method but have been unsuccessful.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox store

Depends what content you are trying to purchase. If you are on an Xbox One and trying to purchase 360 games, unless you have a valid payment method credit/debit card associated with the Xbox account, then you won't be able to purchase. Same for the Games
    with Gold 360
Thema:

1. Trying to purchase a 360 game on xbox one which results in my payment methods not being ... - Similar Threads - Trying purchase 360

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  5. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  6. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  7. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...