Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

Discus and support Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've bene Turing to perorare Doom Eternal and Viver punk 2077 for two weeks now, but i always get an error message that it's impossibile to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiceCell94, Feb 25, 2020.

  1. NiceCell94
    NiceCell94 Guest

    Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk


    Hello! I've bene Turing to perorare Doom Eternal and Viver punk 2077 for two weeks now, but i always get an error message that it's impossibile to elaborate the payment (even though i have enough money for both games in my prepaid card and the automated
    payment for my gamepass already happened), This is the error code: +ezGvkVvdESG3epV.77.1.62

    Please help, thanks!

    :)
     
    NiceCell94, Feb 25, 2020
    #1
  2. schnurren Win User

    Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

    Hey NiceCell94,

    Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

    Thank you
    again and have a great day
    NiceCell94!
  4. NiceCell94 Win User

    Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

    i managed to get to the support team and discovered that you can't preorder with a prepaid card, thanks for the reply btw
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

    E3 excitement!

    Halo Infinite, Scarlett, Doom Eternal, and Cyberpunk 2077.
  6. MuchoGonzo Win User

    2020... what game are you most excited about?

    Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk look amazing.

    Lots of good releases this year, but those two are my most anticipated.
Thema:

Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

Loading...
  1. Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk - Similar Threads - Trying preorder Doom

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  10. I am trying to preorder madden 24 on Xbox one I followed all the steps and it still says...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to preorder madden 24 on Xbox one I followed all the steps and it still says...: I am trying to preorder madden 24 on Xbox one I followed all the steps and it still says oops try again later fd25f1fb-8a35-4c93-b0cf-234e2b893c30