Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fluffy bunny1, May 21, 2024.

1. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this error code?

:)

fluffy bunny1, May 21, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, fluffy B. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Please note that while it's true that you can connect mp3 and similar devices from that era, it will not work with modern phones, like iOS and Android powered devices because newer phones don't use FAT32 (which was the case for MP3s, etc.)

Actually, there is a similar statement in this article from Microsoft:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/display-sound/media-player-faq > How can I play media from my iPhone and iPod touch? >

“Unfortunately, the iPhone and iPod Touch use a different mechanism for storing media than a “traditional” USB drive, so Media Player is currently unable to play content from these devices.”

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. CryingGosling80 Win User

UNMUTE my xbox one s console

I've played music through the headphones via my phone - headphones work fine & aren't muted
  4. Darth Stricken Win User

Xbox One & Xbox Music

The music I Purchase using my PC and phone shows up in my library on the 360 Xbox Music
  5. MikeM132 Win User

Update DRM license for all XBOX music pass content on WP8

I have the same issue and tried downloading one track directly to the phone (wifi). This allowed tracks downloaded via Xbox Music App and transferred to phone via Windows 8 app to play. Windows 8 app apparently does not transfer DRM to the phone on it's
    own. I agree, it is a TERRIBLE music transfer app. WMP would be fine, but WMP cannot see Xbox Music "rental" content---only content downloaded using Zune software. This is a problem.
  6. PokeyNebula6206 Win User

Windows 8 / Xbox Video streaming / download issue

I recently bought a Surface Tablet RT and the music app allows me to stream music, tv shows and movies from my Xbox Live account (purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360); however, I am NOT able to access my "music videos" as purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360.
    The music videos are still playable on my Xbox 360 console. When I try to play my music videos on my Surface, I get an error message providing that the device cannot stream the music videos via the cloud. Exactly how can I add my music videos to my Surface
    tablet? I find this frustrating, and it's a simple matter and nobody (Surface support, Microsoft store reps) has been able to give me a simple, or any useful, answer. This is definitely what separates the Surface from Apple mobile devices as anything I purchase
    on Itunes is seamlessly accessible on all Apple mobile devices. Without real assistance in using my Surface for media/entertainment as advertised, I'll be forced to return it and rely back on my Apple devices.
Thema:

1. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Trying play music

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  7. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  8. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  9. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  10. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa