Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi...

Discus and support Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi signal is 100 percent c4558cc4-0718-4c3a-a8e8-c20201ab09cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PopPop1866, May 12, 2023.

1. PopPop1866
    PopPop1866 Guest

Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi...

Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi signal is 100 percent

:)

PopPop1866, May 12, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi signal is 100 percent

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try performing a full power cycle first?

Full Power Cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If that does not work try changing DNS

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Select Network.

Select Advanced settings.

Select DNS settings.

Select Manual.

Enter 8.8.8.8 DNS, then select Enter.
  3. paul clenaghan Win User

Anyone else having server outage problems

It keeps coming up on screen as a server outage and I can't get connected to online game ,is modern warfare2,I have checked all other connections and everything is fine
  4. PoisonKillzone5 Win User

360 runs slow

For MW2 online you can have a lot of problems with the hacked servers. So try with another game online and see how you connection are. Modern Warfare2 is not like in the begining. So try with another game and say if it was better or not

( sorry for my english :) )
  5. TAY1OR GANG147 Win User

Can Not Play X-box Games

that my game saints row 2 its not working and my call-duty modern warfare2 its not working i can only can play it a little bit then it stop working
  6. Grizzly Bear-4A97870 Win User

The Need Of A Friend Or Gaming Partner.

I'm up for some co-op mission of Call of Duty Modern Warfare2. Just send me a message if you want to play sometime.
Thema:

1. Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi... - Similar Threads - Trying play modern

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  8. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  9. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  10. I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...: can't seem to play modern warfare, it only let's me go to warzone 24244a29-1a81-4c0b-b47d-f34f6a217e95