Trying to play minecraft with my kids

Discus and support Trying to play minecraft with my kids in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for context, they have minecraft on their switch and I have it on PC. Both are bedrock editions. I have set up accounts for both of them, set to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattValentine4, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Trying to play minecraft with my kids

So for context, they have minecraft on their switch and I have it on PC. Both are bedrock editions.

I have set up accounts for both of them, set to age 13 so they can play online with me. However, one of my childs accounts won't let him play online, despite changing the settings in both xbox safety and family link. For my other child, I cannot see him play nor him see me playing despite having the gamertags added. Is there reason for both of these issues persisting?

:)

MattValentine4, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

You are welcome, my friend. I'm really glad it worked. If you need anything else, please let me know. Else, have a nice week and great gaming with your kids!
  3. MattValentine4 Win User

There is no error code, we simply cannot see each other under the friends tab when we are playing minecraft. I am on PC and they are on swtich, both bedrock editions. They are on my friends list but they are listed as offline even when they are playing
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please do and let me know how it goes.
  5. MattValentine4 Win User

I have not yet checked this but I will
  6. MattValentine4 Win User

I've already changed them. They can play online and with other switch friends. But I cannot see them online nor them me
Thema:

1. Trying to play minecraft with my kids - Similar Threads - Trying play minecraft

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  4. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  5. Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes: Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes and crashes and now i cant acces my world as report-1 [img] 62d6fc34-0c6f-4bfa-a225-2dcbbd141887
  6. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  7. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  8. Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i try to join he say unable to connect to the server can you help me I play on ps4 my account name is...
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...