Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account

Discus and support Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried every step I can searching online and it wont fix it. Everytime I load my game it gives me the option to login to the email i used... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fragz Deut, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Fragz Deut
    Fragz Deut Guest

Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account

I've tried every step I can searching online and it wont fix it. Everytime I load my game it gives me the option to login to the email i used previously to play which I don't remember the details for. So i try and reset the password to that account, and the information I put in regarding that account is "not enough" so i'm unable to switch that account.

As of now it only gives me the option to email a code, after doing some things, it'll change it and let me click "use a different email" but then clicking that just keeps having me try to login to that original email and wont even let me get to a point where I can put in a new email.

A couple times after messing around with files/folders etc. it'll let me sign into a new profile, and then as soon as I do, it'll let me put the new email in, then the password for the new email i made, then it says can't connect to xbox live, i try again and get stuck into an infinite loading loop, to which I have to close the game, restart it and i'm back to square one.

I just want to play again

:)

Fragz Deut, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Fragz Deut Win User

is anyone able to figure this out??????? Would be really nice to play the game I paid for
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, did you try to recover your account through the ACSR form?
  4. Fragz Deut Win User

yes, as stated multiple times, I give all the info I can regarding the email (i only made it for halo so i didn't really even use the email) and the information I have, which his all the information I have for the account since I made it, is not enough information to recover. The automated system just refuses the information.
  5. Fragz Deut Win User

This did nothing. Still stuck being forced to login to the account I don't have the password for, and am unable to recover due to "Lack of information"

Clicking sign in with a different microsoft account does nothing but refresh the enter password screen for the email i'm unable to access.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Fragz!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Try to perform the steps below:

Navigate to your local AppData's webcache folder at C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache
    Alternatively, paste this into your explorer window bar: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache
    Delete all files in this location
    Launch the game
    Sign into the preferred Xbox network account and allow the app to access your info.
Thema:

1. Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account - Similar Threads - Trying play MCC

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  6. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...