Trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and...

Discus and support Trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically as in title. I am trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and controller on pc, When the controller is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tut768, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Tut768
    Tut768 Guest

Trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and...

Basically as in title.

I am trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and controller on pc, When the controller is turned on (in game) it displays press any button on the controller or F2 to join as a second player. Pressing any button on the controller does not add a second play but pressing F2 on the keyboard does , but the controller controls both charecters on either side of the split screen naturally making it unplayable for the keyboard player. Was wondering if there is a fix for this somewhere but i can't seem to find one.

Thanks.

:)

Tut768, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Lego starwars skywalker saga

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Were you able to check on your games and apps?

Kindly check the specific bundle that you purchased.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and controller. The controller tries to play both charecters at the same time?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

it only works in cooperative mode if you have two joysticks.
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Games With Gold for January

I already have the complete saga but I'll probably play Lego starwars II again. I haven't played batman but it looks fun and styx may be fun also but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
  5. gooslaps goop Win User

What did you accomplish today in gaming V5.5

Played a bit of resi 5 got 2 cheevos i think on lego starwars the complete saga (except its not anymore) and i got one on dungeon seige 3.
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

Countdown to 2013 (Deals inside!)

Today LEGO games are 50% off on Xbox Games on Demand

Lego Batman

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99)

Lego Starwars the Complete Saga

(Regularly $29.99, now $14.99)

Lego Starwars III

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Pirates of the Carribean

Lego Indiana Jones 2

Lego Harry Potter 1-4

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99
Thema:

1. Trying to play Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga in local coop with a keyboard and... - Similar Threads - Trying play Lego

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  5. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  6. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  7. I am trying to play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to play multiplayer: I am trying to play multiplayer ea41a480-6303-4e20-b636-751923048bcb
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...