Trying to Play Battlefield 4 for the first time

Discus and support Trying to Play Battlefield 4 for the first time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play battlefield 4 but my console tells me that I need 2gb space, the problem is that I actually have 82gb space but the game still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bom6er akw, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Bom6er akw
    Bom6er akw Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to play battlefield 4 but my console tells me that I need 2gb space, the problem is that I actually have 82gb space but the game still wont download.. Any help would be appreciated.

Koe

:)

Bom6er akw, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Achievements: Featured Challenges not showing % or might be working?

Battlefield 4 Challenge play 100 rounds of battlefield 4 in any game mode within the 14 first days of launch. I been trying to check my progress on this challenges but it still say 0% maybe it not working at all. My other challenges % are working.

LIVE SUPREMACY, Jan 5, 2014
  3. o0MattE0o
    o0MattE0o Guest
    Ryse Multiplayer loading stuck?

I'm trying to play Ryse:Son of Rome but every time I try to get into a game it gets stuck on the loading screen?

I can play 64 player Battlefield 4 with no issues?

o0MattE0o, Jan 5, 2014
  4. deadlydave90 Win User

What will you be doing on launch day

Battlefield 4 is the first game i want to play
  5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

My Profile Is damaged!!!!!!!

Try deleting the update you have for battlefield 4 than unplugging your hard drive plug it back In an then try playing battlefield 4 again
  6. domuhnic Win User

to be honest....

is this your first time playing a battlefield game?
  7. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  8. SGTslash12 Win User

Netflix freezes and so does the xbox

I have been playing some Battlefield 4 (freezefield 4) lately and its seems to freeze all the time now. Any connections maybe someone else that have the same issue? Got damn if this is because of battlefield 4
Thema:

1. Trying to Play Battlefield 4 for the first time - Similar Threads - Trying Play Battlefield

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b