Trying to Play Battlefield 4 for the first time

Discus and support Trying to Play Battlefield 4 for the first time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play battlefield 4 but my console tells me that I need 2gb space, the problem is that I actually have 82gb space but the game still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bom6er akw, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Bom6er akw
    Bom6er akw Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to play battlefield 4 but my console tells me that I need 2gb space, the problem is that I actually have 82gb space but the game still wont download.. Any help would be appreciated.

Koe

:)

Bom6er akw, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Achievements: Featured Challenges not showing % or might be working?

Battlefield 4 Challenge play 100 rounds of battlefield 4 in any game mode within the 14 first days of launch. I been trying to check my progress on this challenges but it still say 0% maybe it not working at all. My other challenges % are working.

LIVE SUPREMACY, Jan 5, 2014
  3. o0MattE0o
    o0MattE0o Guest
    Ryse Multiplayer loading stuck?

I'm trying to play Ryse:Son of Rome but every time I try to get into a game it gets stuck on the loading screen?

I can play 64 player Battlefield 4 with no issues?

o0MattE0o, Jan 5, 2014
  4. deadlydave90 Win User

What will you be doing on launch day

Battlefield 4 is the first game i want to play
  5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

My Profile Is damaged!!!!!!!

Try deleting the update you have for battlefield 4 than unplugging your hard drive plug it back In an then try playing battlefield 4 again
  6. domuhnic Win User

to be honest....

is this your first time playing a battlefield game?
  7. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  8. SGTslash12 Win User

Netflix freezes and so does the xbox

I have been playing some Battlefield 4 (freezefield 4) lately and its seems to freeze all the time now. Any connections maybe someone else that have the same issue? Got damn if this is because of battlefield 4
Thema:

1. Trying to Play Battlefield 4 for the first time - Similar Threads - Trying Play Battlefield

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  5. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  6. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  7. I am trying to play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to play multiplayer: I am trying to play multiplayer ea41a480-6303-4e20-b636-751923048bcb
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b